Hermes Apple Coin Purse bag charm.

Chagall

My Beautiful German Shepherd
O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
This popped up on the Hermes site so I grabbed it. It was over 1k and I am having doubts. If anyone has this or has seen it I wouldd love your opinion on it. TIA:smile:

I think it's very cute as a bag charm but can't justify the price... unless you need a coin purse for everyday use;)
I tried to convince myself to use that for my car key but I think I really don't need one:no:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chagall
I have one (and the orange and the lemon). They are all very cute, colorful bag charms with zippers. Can use them as Christmas Tree Ornaments, too. Sadly, they are not practical for much else. The long strap on each of them makes things difficult if you use them as coin purses within your handbag...they catch on everything in my purse! Then I worry that I may have accidentally pulled something else out of my bag with it or that I damaged the strap with all my tugging. All in all, they were an expensive impulse buy for me. They will all go to my 6 year old daughter when she gets a little older.

Cute! Do you put coins or anything else in it?
Thank you all very much for your replies. I had it shipped overnight and it arrived. yesterday. In Canada the small pursecharm size was over one K. We pay more for everything and our taxes really bump the price up. I am shocked at the extent that it is overpriced. It is so flimsy and resembles a little girls mini purse. I really wanted a rodeo charm but there is very little selection up here and I have never seen one offered. Its the only charm I've ever seen on the Cdn. site so that's why I jumped on it. This cost more than the rodeo charm in the US. Sadly I think it is going back.

Reactions: lili45 and MiniNavy
If you wear bag charms, it would be cute, but IMO it is way too expensive. (sorry)
I totally agree. It arrived yesterday and is so flimsy. Even if it was a quarter of the price I paid up in Canada it would be overpriced. Depressing, I hate sending things back.:crybaby:

I have one (and the orange and the lemon). They are all very cute, colorful bag charms with zippers. Can use them as Christmas Tree Ornaments, too. Sadly, they are not practical for much else. The long strap on each of them makes things difficult if you use them as coin purses within your handbag...they catch on everything in my purse! Then I worry that I may have accidentally pulled something else out of my bag with it or that I damaged the strap with all my tugging. All in all, they were an expensive impulse buy for me. They will all go to my 6 year old daughter when she gets a little older.
They would be great for a little girl, that was my first impression. I am sure your little girl will love them. There is very little description on our site and I didn't realize it was a purse/purse charm. I thought it was a nice thick piece of plain leather in the shape of an Apple like their other charms.

I think it's very cute as a bag charm but can't justify the price... unless you need a coin purse for everyday use;)
I tried to convince myself to use that for my car key but I think I really don't need one:no:
It's so flimsy I am shocked at the price! Hermes items are pricy but I can usually justify the price due to the quality. I don't know what you could use it for. I don't think its sturdy enough for car keys, and would only hold a few coins and the delicate leather would be ruined by them. So disappointed. I am sending it back.

Reactions: MiniNavy