Hermes Animal Prints

Hello, you sound very stylish to me! A little jungle overload, but hey - why not!! LOL! As for animal print at work, I guess it depends on what industry you work in. I frequently wear pony-hair leopard print slides to work and even to meetings. While I probably wouldn't wear them to one of my Park Avenue clients (who am I kidding, I probably would) most clients compliment my footwear. :yes:

Hello, here is Jungle Love in the rose vif colorway and some pictures of the scarf knotted with the coat. The leopard print is very subtle when the scarf is knotted, so I wouldn't consider it distasteful at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1288.JPG
    IMG_1288.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 370
Lovely, HG!!! It really pops against that gorgeous coat!!!! Love it!!! AND, love your avatar.....is that your baby?????
That's my widdle Wussell Bussell.:upsidedown:

Actually, he's my parents' Golden Retriever. I'm moderately allergic to him. When I go to visit the folks I have to pop antihistamines for the entire time I'm there. BTW, Russell is wearing my Brise de Charmes scarf.

Hello, I don't know if you are serious or not! As HG said, once you knot the scarf how much are you going to see? In my book any Hermes scarf is a fashion yes and tasteful. As far as wearing something to an office...I just bought a pair of Tod's very low heel shoes that are leopard hair calf with black suede heels and trim. I would not have any problem at all wearing them with a suit or smart jacket/pant/skirt. But that is the only animal print I would wear at one time, with the exception of something peeking out from my Hermes scarf or shawl. If you are pulling my leg I will shoot a cyber arrow at you!!!

HG,my SA showed me Jungle Love in beige and gold tones on Sat. and I almost fainted from the blahness of it. Your scarf, however, is amazing with the all the colors. They must have had brain melt when they decided to do the beige/gold/brown one.

Hello, here is Jungle Love in the rose vif colorway and some pictures of the scarf knotted with the coat. The leopard print is very subtle when the scarf is knotted, so I wouldn't consider it distasteful at all.

HG - WOW, very ELEGANT!! and BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, :love: too...had to do a "DOUBLE TAKE" b/c it was under your Name;) .

SHOPMOM- Crochetbella is RIGHT. There is a "Footcandy" in Walnut Creek (COOL STORE) and a few stores down is a consignment shop (FORGOT THE NAME), but it has some neat, Very Nice items at times...depending on LUCK? Both stores were in a Diablo Magazine for favorites in the E. Valley. You can also go to H&M store, and Nordy's, and.....:graucho:

WHOA!!!!! Where have i been????? This is downtown Walnut Creek near Nordstroms?????? I gotta get myself down there......could be a nice little trip with DD some afternoon before Christmas.......hmmmmmmm.

:nuts: That's the exact scarf that I wanted. I was stupid enough to leave it in the shop, so when I came back to buy it, it was long gone. :crybaby: Not sure if and when I'll ever get this colourway ever again :crybaby:

I love animal prints too, especially cheetah! I think if the rest of your outfit is tasteful, it's fine. I think when the print is really large, that's when people get into trouble. I have a gorgeous black knit St. John knit cheetah print skirt (ends just below the knee) that is so tasteful I could just die. I only wear it with a black sweater or jacket, though. Otherwise it would be too much.

I don't think any animal prints at all to work is wrong. Just too much of it. I think animal print tops and dresses might be a little bit much.
Go for it!

SM...to save u a trip to WCR, you can even "add to cart" online with them...not that I'm encouraging more purchases before your NYC trip:whistle:

Animal prints done tastefully look amazing...but too many comflicting prints- YIKES!