Hermes Animal Keychains/charms

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone ! :yes:

I don't really know all that much about Hermes but I do know that it's awesome ! :graucho: I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Hermes keychains, particularly the animal ones. Now I know there were a bunch of them released - hippo, cat and other cute little guys. Are these always produced, or were they released in a certain year ? And what would be the retail price of these ? Also, does anyone know the complete listing of the animals that were made ?

Here's a cat one that is just heartmeltingly cute !

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance, H-ladies ! :smile:

2. Hey Ayla!!

i had to answer your question because I just ADORE your avatar!!!!!

I'm not sure how many were released, or how much they retail for (I'm in Australia!), but here are some pics!!

Enjoy!

IM000031.jpg
  3. ^personally, I love the hippos!

4. These are soooo cute. I really want a tiger. Or hippo! :yes: They are $200-ish. :flowers:

5. Aww.. thanks Kristie ! Here, have a free hamster coupon ! ;)

free_hamster_coupon_1.jpg

Thanks for the scan, I adore that Hippo pouch, it just makes my head explode with cuteness ! I never knew about the crocodile one too, I like him cause he just looks so sly !

I really, really want one of these guys now, they're just too darling ! :yes:

6. ayla...it will start with a hippo pouch...next you'll be placing your first Bag Order....LOL!!

7. I imagine the order of obsession would be something like that ! :graucho:

I gotta wait a few years until I stop hemorraging money at school and actually start raking in the $$$ ! Then believe you me, I will be on EVERY wait list there is ! :biggrin:

8. [​IMG]

Owl..whoooo whoooo...

9. Oh my god.. that is just toooo cute !!! Is it yours ? If so, when and where did you get it ? Oh man, I need one of these animals ! :shame:

10. hehe yes..I bought it in Tokyo hmm 3 month ago. I haven't seen the owl here in the US yet.

correction: DH just said NO! You got it in Kyoto! there...

11. Well, close enough - Kyoto is the Tokyo for anagram lovers. :graucho:

He's so darling ! And looks great with the blue of your kelly !

12. ayla - they need to do a hamster for you!!!!! I would buy a hamster one for sure, they're so cute!!

13. hehe..thanks! I use him as a keychain now. He moves too much on my kelly.
    (but the day I moved him to be a keychain..he had a taste of In and Out hamburger sauce for lunch.)<--good thing no damage done.

14. That is such a cute hamster coupon!!! I love the avatar too. I used to have one of those teddy bear hamsters, they are sooo round and fluffy.:yes:

I want an animal key chain as well. They would look sooo good on any bags. I can totally see the rabbit one hanging on my white Goyard bag.

15. good to hear the Hermes ladies don't live on caviar!! I have a bit of a thing for McDonalds, myself.:lol: :upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice