Hermes Animal key rings Dog vs Owl , which one to let go?

Let go the

• Dog

• Owl

Results are only viewable after voting.

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi all,

So I have a total of 3 key rings and find 3 is a little too much. I would like to let go one of them and I can't decide between the owl or dog...

Help me decide, please?

Here they are...also pictures with my Rouge H Lindy...

Attachments

• IMG_8108.jpg
    IMG_8108.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_8110.jpg
    IMG_8110.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_8578.jpg
    IMG_8578.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_8588.jpg
    IMG_8588.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 170

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi mooks, The dog is the same color as the lindy actually, rouge H ...so there is no contrast at all...like a camouflage

The reason I got the dog is because I am born in the dog year (Chinese Horoscope) but the owl has more contrast to my lindy ... :smile:

zenith

O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Hi mooks, The dog is the same color as the lindy actually, rouge H ...so there is no contrast at all...like a camouflage

The reason I got the dog is because I am born in the dog year (Chinese Horoscope) but the owl has more contrast to my lindy ... :smile:
I would have preferred the contrast on the owl but it's a difficult choice since the dog means something personal to you. Can you keep both?

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
kashmira, i have decided to let them go because as you know, i am getting something so trying to balance the equation.

Something IN = Something OUT :smile:

I think both are so nice with your Lindy- the dog when you just want that something little extra and the owl when you want a bit more contrast. I have to say- keep them both!

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
kashmira, i have decided to let them go because as you know, i am getting something so trying to balance the equation.

Something IN = Something OUT :smile:

If both had had contrasting colours compared to your bag I would have said keep the owl (it is so cute:love:) but I also like the fact that your bag and the little doggie charm has the same colour and the dog also seem to have a special meaning for you... How about keeping the one that was your first key ring?

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Oh I'm a big dog lover, but I think the owl is more unique but the dog has special meaning for you, so I guess I'd keep both, but seriously, I would say keep whichever one you feel more attached to. the one you love more
Congrats on your new "IN item"

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Thank you everyone for your input.

You are correct. The owl has more contrast to my bag but the dog has an extra meaning to me. But I have to let something go.... Hence my dilemma.

I wonder if I should just let go of both of them so that I don't regret making any wrong choices???? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Kashmira, My first key chain was the owl, it is actually still brand new ...then I got the dog, followed by the bear :smile: