Hermes and Champage...Had a "LaVan" Moment...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cuz it coule be under the tree :P

2. No, no...I do not have a kelly or a tree...yet...

So, about bags...

I find myself quite attracted to the JPG kelly clutch pouchette...but I think that will wait a bit as I would use it primarily for "special" occasions...

I am thinking about an Evelyn for travel...but...I wish it had an interior zipper pocket for wallet security...

No 35 cm Kelly bags at SCP yesterday...

A lovely woman (bag-twin, black 35 GH) was shopping at H SCP at the same time as me...she was very sweet, she acknowledged our "sister" bags and we chatted a bit (not at all like that Starbuck's "lady" discussed on another thread)...she had requested a gold swift birkin 35 w/ GH two weeks ago and was called to look at a cognac swift birkin 35 w/ PH...she tried it on and wanted feedback...it looked very nice on her...she had on SEVEN jeans and the birkin was just about the same color as the brown-ish (let's say cognac) stitching on her back pockets... I was quite excited as well as this was my first official cognac and swift sightings...

3. LOL...let's see...first week of January, last week of January, or anytime February-April...I am on sabbatical in the spring...yippee!!!!! I have a very flexible schedule in terms of research/writing... I wonder how many H stores I could visit???

4. :popcorn:

5. As the only Kelly available was a 28 and the only birkin was the 35 black croc with diamonds, I placed my order...

Yes, lovely shopper purchased the cognac swift...

6. I might stop by SCP today and I agree SoCal, the SAs there are very pleasant to work with. I always have great experiences each time I go in. Now about that 35 Kelly...what color are you looking for? They had a 35 cm Vache Liegee Kelly with white stitching there a couple of weeks ago..mmm... very nice!!!! Cognac swift sounds lovely! :tender:

7. I have two kelly "wishes" and one birkin (for now)...

8. I would love to see cognac in chevre...I was in like, but not love, with the cognac in swift...the reddish-brown/reddish-mauve undertone in the cognac swift did not work very well with my skin tone...I do now understand the many shades cognac takes on in various lighting conditions...there was a cognac briefcase on display that you would swear was gold under bright lights...

9. SoCal! What a fun day!! All of your purchases sound fab!

Now, Kelly details, please!
    That's my store, too and they are always fun to work with. WOOHOO!

10. ^ It was a very nice afternoon!

Now I must wait for orders one and two to arrive...and continue my quest in terms of number three...always nice to have a quest...

Intermission...off for an afternoon date with DH and Bond, James Bond...

Will enjoy the popcorn...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

11. Sounds fun SoCal!!!!

SCP is also my home store, the SAs there are great!!!!!

12. Oh I love reading about your wonderful time at H!!! SoCal, thanks for sharing. Must've been so magical. Ahh, sipping champagne and discussing Hermes all afternoon, how fabulous!

13. :yahoo: That sounds great! So excited about your orders!!!!

14. Sounds like a great day! Would love to see pics - brighton blue in an azap?? Perfect!!! I think I might like to get a different color than my cyclamen....sometime....

15. :nuts: Oh my goodness, I just saw this! SoCal!! What a fabulously luxe afternoon at H! Congratulations on your orders! :yahoo::yahoo: