Hermes and Champage...Had a "LaVan" Moment...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!!!! MORE, MORE, MORE!!! I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat here.....

....probably because I'm lucky if I even get out of the store with a BAG for my purchases...forget about sitting on a couch sipping champagne!!!!!!!

2. SoCal, it sounds so fabulous!!! Congrats on your new belt and wallet! :yahoo: I :heart: SCP H! They are always so nice to DH when he shops there. :love:

3. What a lovely visit SoCal.
    It is wonderful to find a nice SA who is so helpful (wish they all were that way).
    Congratulations on the Christmas presents.

4. Thanks, all!

Now...the gifts...

DH has been asking for a money clip for travels...he wants to be able to wear a credit card and few bills in his front pocket...so...why not a Hermes clip? After review of (I would estimate) 8 or so options...I make a selection...it is paperclip-esque and looks a bit like one of the links in my chain d'ancre bracelet...hope he likes it! (LOL...can't photograph at the present as he is also experiencing a bit of alcohol-related fatique and is reading the newspaper in the chair next to my couch...note...small bag of Lay's potato chips took care of the salt cravings...I hope my H belt still fits...)

And a second somthing something for someone that I will discuss at a later date (no, I did not purchase a whip, saddle, or equipment that might be otherwise used by DT)...

Note to self...need to purchase scarves for DM and DMIL yet...will do at a later date...

Saving handbag related decisions for last...

5. S'Mom...I so want to meet you and CB for cocktails and an H visit in SF sometime!

6. SPILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And throw us a bone and post some pics! Can't wait to see the belt and wallet- both sound so fabulous!

7. Well, I had a bit of a Kelly dilemma with related questions yesterday before going to SCP...

8. OHHHH! C'mon, what did you do????

9. OMG SoCal.. u're really bad!!! Tell us what u got!!! love ur writing :smile:

10. Wagers anyone? We know it has to be a kelly, but what color??? Hmmmmm.....

11. :popcorn:

12. Just let me know when!! :drinkup:

13. Hmmm...

14. :nuts: Spill!!! lol I keep hitting refresh...

15. I will add that I do not have a kelly to photograph...yet...