Hermes and Beverages

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this idea from @lala28 a little thirsty picture (poset #2804) here. I text lots of pictures of my drinks (mostly alcoholic beverages) to friends. So how about a thread for pictures of your Hermes bags with drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)! Perfect for those that don't like mod pictures but love taking pictures of your bags.

My RC Lindy 26 with a glass of champagne. My SA opened a fresh bottle for my birthday!
    rc.jpg

@papertiger hopefully this isn't too similar to any of the other threads. But feel free to combine/delete as you see fit.

2. surfchick likes this.
  3. Good idea !!

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  4. Evie accompanying me for hot chocolate :biggrin:
    :drinkup: And a happy, happy birthday to you! :drinks:
    Your Lindy is gorgeous, by the way B1DBD1E3-DA9E-44D6-A92B-91CEBB32F4D1.jpeg

5. Vert Vertigo B25 with a dirty martini! Is it the weekend yet?

IMG_0120.JPG

6. Thank you! I have the same kindle! I went to Angelina's twice my last trip to Paris and brought back some mix for friends. :yahoo:

Dirty martinis are my favorite! Your B25 is such a great color! Beautiful!:drinkup:

7. Thank you, chkpfbeliever! This is only my second thread so I a glad it wasn't a huge dud like the other thread!

8. Thank you, Prufrock613!:flowers:

9. F86F4AB6-42EF-4776-9D7E-8FE6761C3708.jpeg I posted this on another thread the other day. Do I get xtra points for the bottle in my Birkin?

10. love it! Happy Birthday!

lala28 likes this.
  11. :lol: I think it’s great ...who doesn’t like having a cocktail w their H??

12. TOTALLY! That’s awesome lol

lala28 and PoppyLadyBird like this.
  13. 6A87D69A-628A-4EBD-B2AD-B69A853C8FF3.jpeg 2D5D5349-5B49-4453-9E4D-8F847ECA82A9.jpeg My K’s

14. #15 Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Thx! Headed tonight to a cooking class with Orin Swift Cellars. I left my Birkin at home for fear of getting food on her at class! Would have made for a gr8 beverage/H pic for this thread but I got nervous and let her take a siesta in her box.
    love your Ks and the Au Galop CSGM.

TresBeauHermes and Pinkfairyjade like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice