Hermes Amsterdam questions....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to be in Amsterdam in April and I was hoping someone here could tell me the prices for scarves, plisses, and bracelets in Euros. I don't know if its the same as in France or not. Also, how is the selection in Amsterdam?

I love buying a little something when I'm on vacation and I've been wanting a plisse or maybe a horn scarf ring or both.

2. The selection in Amsterdam is pretty good. The have a good selection of scarves, not too many plisses and I had never seen a scarf ring in there (haven't been there in about 5 months tho). There were also plenty of bracelets (leather and enamel).

Prices are the same in France or maybe €5 - €10 more depending on what you buy - not a big difference tho. I can't find any of my receipts at the moment, so can't give you specifics.

I think for a smaller store it's pretty well stocked. Staff are fantastic - I really miss them!

Have a great trip :flowers:

3. LM - Are you from the US? Don't forget to get paperwork for your VAT refund. The SA will do all the paperwork for you to get your refund at the airport.
    I agree with Cal - super nice staff. I don't remember how much I paid for my scarf and I'm not home to check. Sorry!

4. K - just found a receipt for a scarf. It was March last year and €255, not sure of their current price, but in France they're €265. They'll either be that price in Amsterdam or a few € more.

5. I´m glad I found this thread. Do they have a good selection of small leather accessorries like Karo, Clarissa etc.?

6. Thanks for the responses! :flowers: I am from the US, so I would receive the VAT refund. :yes: Also, is Azurro Due a nice store? I noticed that it carried Lanvin and was right down the street from Hermes. Amsterdam is a beautiful city - this will be my third visit! Are there any nice vintage shops that would carry Hermes?

7. They have the most charming sas! Good luck!