Hermes Amsterdam questions....

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I'm going to be in Amsterdam in April and I was hoping someone here could tell me the prices for scarves, plisses, and bracelets in Euros. I don't know if its the same as in France or not. Also, how is the selection in Amsterdam?

I love buying a little something when I'm on vacation and I've been wanting a plisse or maybe a horn scarf ring or both.

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
The selection in Amsterdam is pretty good. The have a good selection of scarves, not too many plisses and I had never seen a scarf ring in there (haven't been there in about 5 months tho). There were also plenty of bracelets (leather and enamel).

Prices are the same in France or maybe €5 - €10 more depending on what you buy - not a big difference tho. I can't find any of my receipts at the moment, so can't give you specifics.

I think for a smaller store it's pretty well stocked. Staff are fantastic - I really miss them!

Have a great trip :flowers:

OnyxBear

Servant of Dog
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
LM - Are you from the US? Don't forget to get paperwork for your VAT refund. The SA will do all the paperwork for you to get your refund at the airport.
I agree with Cal - super nice staff. I don't remember how much I paid for my scarf and I'm not home to check. Sorry!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
K - just found a receipt for a scarf. It was March last year and €255, not sure of their current price, but in France they're €265. They'll either be that price in Amsterdam or a few € more.

Eulalia

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I´m glad I found this thread. Do they have a good selection of small leather accessorries like Karo, Clarissa etc.?

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Thanks for the responses! :flowers: I am from the US, so I would receive the VAT refund. :yes: Also, is Azurro Due a nice store? I noticed that it carried Lanvin and was right down the street from Hermes. Amsterdam is a beautiful city - this will be my third visit! Are there any nice vintage shops that would carry Hermes?