Hermes agenda

I have just returned home from my very first Hermes shopping experience (which was wonderful) with a beautiful orange globetrotter agenda.

Now I have to wait in agony for my DBF to give it to me for Christmas. :smile:

I am soooooo excited!

i've got the Kelly Secret notebook ..
its more of a diary .. because it only comes in plain white paper .. (without rings) its more like a notebook from the inside ..
i love it .. the idea behind having everything locked is just great ..
but using it as an agenda wouldnt really be useful ..

i'd also like to mention that i have the Ulysse both in PM and MM ..
out of all the agendas im in love with my Ulysse PM (hot Pink) sorry i dont know the exact name of the color ..

DL--

I used to be an e-phile all the way...until on a biz trip, batteries ran out. Not good.

After that, I bought an H agenda (the one w/ pen loops to keep it closed) and jot things down in it. PM size. Something about writing something down, seeing it, hearing it that cements it in my mind. (something one of my college profs shared w/ us; it's true)

Thats one nice agenda!!!

My blackberry will never be able to take the place of my (LV) agenda. It is my lifeline. My source of direction. I keep my receipts there, daily to do lists, appt info, store cards, business cards, and more.

I do sync my Outlook calendar with my blackberry but I cannot rely on the BB alone. I will always need a physical agenda because I like to write. And I also just like having accessories. :P

I saw this Kelly agenda at the boutique yesterday. As cute as it is, I don't think it's practical IMO. I'm currently using both my LV Agenda MM and Blackberry. I'm planning on getting a Globetrotter &/or Ulysse PM soon. I guess I'm still old school too, so I prefer old school stuff, but I can't live without my Blackberry either. :P However, I had a bad experience once where I lost everything on my Blackberry, so I can't rely solely on electronic. :nuts:

Last edited:
I've been using my GM agenda for two years now. It is totally my lifeline. I switch agenda covers every so often, but I use it frequently, pretty much a few times a day I'm glancing at it to go over my schedule, jot notes, and scribble someone's number. I also use it to hold new business cards I get.

I use my Nokia N95 and my Vision agenda for appointments and important dates to remember. Even though I rely on my phone, I also like to do it old school and write things down on paper. I also want a Ulysse PM in blue jean to jot things down, mainly because it looks so pretty!

Last edited:
I use my iPhone for contacts, calendar, notes etc, but I must admit I'm longing for an agenda for yet another burst of color in my bag. If I succumb, I most likely will get one with blank paper.

India, you might also consider adding the address book to an agenda. I don't always have me iPhone with me, but my agenda is my lifeline! I guess I'll always be "old school." :smile:

I've had an H agenda for 3 years now. I don't use my phone for this, as I don't trust it to keep the information.

I have possibly said this before.... I prefer to use paper because it doesn't crash. =)

I've had an H agenda for 3 years now. I don't use my phone for this, as I don't trust it to keep the information.

I have possibly said this before.... I prefer to use paper because it doesn't crash. =)
Me too!
Also I'm too lazy to bother with typing on gadgets...

I keep my cards also in the PM, passport/passporty stuff in a GM, and the Vision (cyclamen chevre :love:) I use for all the loose scraps (receipts & such) I inevitably end up with - must remember to clear it out!
One thing to consider before buying diary-refills: check out if you can read the PM diary print! My big mistake - now I need a spectacle-case too, let alone reading glasses. ;))