Hermes Addiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuropeanGuy

Dec 17, 2012
It's certain, I'm self diagnosing myself with Hermes Addiction. I can't even walk down Sloane Street without running into the boutique, and once I'm in I can't leave without something! :P

I have no problem with it, it's not like I'm putting myself in debt (never would I ever go that far) but I'm just wondering...

Am I the only one with Hermes Addiction? To make it more applicable to Hermes, translated into French my self diagnosis would conclude "accro à hermes" haha!

It's certain, I'm self diagnosing myself with Hermes Addiction. I can't even walk down Sloane Street without running into the boutique, and once I'm in I can't leave without something! :P

I have no problem with it, it's not like I'm putting myself in debt (never would I ever go that far) but I'm just wondering...

Am I the only one with Hermes Addiction? To make it more applicable to Hermes, translated into French my self diagnosis would conclude "accro à hermes" haha!

we all suffer from it :hugs:

Ummm, me too! I've stopped by my H shop at least once per week since the last week of October. In fact, last night I had a vivid dream about a shopping at H and was actually disappointed when I woke up! I think there needs to be an H anonymous!

I'm slowly trying to wean myself off this year but most of these fabulous brands have me hooked :P

You are not alone. You can read this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/you-know-youre-addicted-to-hermes-when-30239.html

Not anymore i decided to quit when the first thing i did on every possible trip was go to H before anything i now do a museum lunch or dinner a show and eventually H but yes it is addictive !!!

Ummm, me too! I've stopped by my H shop at least once per week since the last week of October. In fact, last night I had a vivid dream about a shopping at H and was actually disappointed when I woke up! I think there needs to be an H anonymous!

Omg that's funny! I've dreamt about being the man with the horse - like the man in the logo...

yeah... right... :roflmfao: :lolots: :roflmfao:

Closing this as there is an existing thread; please consider contributing there. Thanks.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/you-know-youre-addicted-to-hermes-when-30239.html

Status
Not open for further replies.