Hermes Accessories for Your Bags

1. What accessories do you use on your bags?
    Do you mix accessories like hanging tags and twillys? Do you mix hardware colours like using a gold hippo on a pall. bag? What's the most accessories you've used at once? What is your favorite accessory (name type, ie, name of scarf, type lock etc)?

I generally use one of my locks with a scarf but wonder about everyone else.

Please supply pics if you can.

2. I only use my gold Hippo on bags with gold HW. (He's on my LV Saleya PM right now. :lol: ) I have used both the Hippo cadena and a twilly or pocket square on my LV Speedy. I've used a pocket square on my Evelyne to shorten the strap. My favorite would be the Hippo. :flowers:

3. I just got my first twilly (black Tohu Bohu). Here it is on my Kelly:love:

k1.jpg k2.jpg
  4. ^^gorgeous twilly Rose! I love them all-the Twillys, cadenas, bag charms, etc.; I used to think I wouldn't use them as I tend to like to keep things simple, but they're too enchanting not to use. On my Vert Anis, I have the shamrock leather charm and occasionally I'll tie on the Twilly, the Tiger charm on the Rouge H, and the 3H charm for the Sapphire Blue. I just received my Pegasus cadena, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

5. Thank you Orchids! Would love to see some pics of your 'goodies':heart:

6. ^^Will post some up next week in the members' sections. Am awaiting a scarf too so will put them all up at once.

7. Does anyone think that you can put too much on a bag?

8. YES^ my DH thought that the Twilly along with the leather charm together with the clochette and lock was a bit much, and I had to agree, but oftentimes I don't care and just do what I feel like doing that day or whatever I had on the bag previously.

9. Gorgeous Rose!!! I love your taste/choice in Kelly & twilly, HOT!
    I wear my gold Hippo with gold Kelly,goldHW. I hope to get a Birkin with GOLD HW, to wear my hippo on that too.:heart:

iuj.jpg
  10. i just normally hang the lock with the keys or every now and then, my twillys. i haven't elevated to hanging charms yet.

11. Thanks Star!

Sus, I don't normally dress my Kelly as I like being as unfussy as possible. This is my first go with a twilly and I am suprised that I do like it on my Kelly. It gives it a bit of 'fun' factor when I need it.

12. Rose your twilly wrapping is beautiful!

13. Ok, Rose, I need instructions on the handle tie. I tried and mine came out looking like an unwound Slinky.:weird:

14. going past the H boutique window tonight i saw a unique accessory on a bolide. in the shape of one of the key covers, instead of leather it was made out of silk, in one of the scarf patterns, and it covered a small oval mirror, instead of keys.

15. Here are hello2703 step-by-step handle wrap. I did mine leaving it slighly longer on one side by not tucking as much in to start. Have fun!:heart:

Kellyhandlewrap1.jpg Kellyhandlewrap2.jpg Kellyhandlewrap3.jpg Kellyhandlewrap4.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice