Hermès 24/24 vs K28?

1651961678707.jpeg
1651961806317.jpeg
1651961841071.jpeg
My 24/24 29 arrived today and I love it! I took a few pictures in different light. The middle picture is under my kitchen island LEDs and the first and last pictures are natural light.

Thank you to everyone (especially @cakeymakeybakey and @Happyish) who reviewed their 24/24 bags; it made it much easier for me to purchase sight unseen. The size is perfect for me and the opening is generous imo. The slight tilt of the bag when worn on the shoulder doesn't bother me but I will also be ordering a crossbody strap from Shoulderbagstrap on Etsy that @cakeymakeybakey recommended for the days when I need both hands free. I think with the crossbody strap, the bag will lie nicely against my hip.

View attachment 5398364
View attachment 5398365
View attachment 5398366
My 24/24 29 arrived today and I love it! I took a few pictures in different light. The middle picture is under my kitchen island LEDs and the first and last pictures are natural light.

Thank you to everyone (especially @cakeymakeybakey and @Happyish) who reviewed their 24/24 bags; it made it much easier for me to purchase sight unseen. The size is perfect for me and the opening is generous imo. The slight tilt of the bag when worn on the shoulder doesn't bother me but I will also be ordering a crossbody strap from Shoulderbagstrap on Etsy that @cakeymakeybakey recommended for the days when I need both hands free. I think with the crossbody strap, the bag will lie nicely against my hip.
It's just stunning. Wear it in good health and much happiness.

• Love
Reactions: jennlt
View attachment 5398364
View attachment 5398365
View attachment 5398366

It’s stunning! Enjoy! This entire thread has definitely inspired me to find a 29 too! I asked my SA to add one to my list :smile:

• Love
Reactions: jennlt
View attachment 5398364
View attachment 5398365
View attachment 5398366

ZOMG so gorgy!!! So glad you're happy, wear in the best of health and happiness! Glad I could be of assistance. :hbeat:

I love the 24/24 and have it in 29cm. I like it so much, I was thinking of buying the size 35 (in leather) to use as a travel bag.
I'm soliciting opinions! Please advise!

I saw this gorgeous deep blue touch (with electrum HW) 24/24 on Hermes.com the other day and was immediately tempted even though I don't normally wear blue bags. Luckily, the price premium for the tiny touch of exotic was enough for me to be dissuaded but I thought I'd share a picture here for everyone to admire. It's a beauty :heart:

Hermes 24 24 29 bag deep blue touch electrum hardware 2.jpg