Hermes 2002 Bag... love or hate?

1. Here are some photos. Black IMG_2284.JPG , Grey IMG_2283.JPG , Gold TAOgZJctRk+IWg61tvkhFg.jpg .

2. Hi
    Yes - can imagine how the center tab on the 2002 will get bent over time. Or at least have “crease marks” as has happened a little to the Cs I have used.

I have therefore tried in general to be careful with the center tab of both the C and the 2002 now. Fingers crossed - so far so good, though still early days for the 2002.

Over the years , I have also come to accept the “wear and tear” in my well-loved and well-used bags.

I have seen a 2002/26 on display but mentally dismissed it as too big for me/my needs at present and therefore didn’t inspect the bag any closer . Sorry !

Hope the bag works out for you. All the best!

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  3. This is a nice colour

- Rose ete

upload_2018-9-26_9-0-11.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

obsessedwhermes and weN84 like this.
  4. Rose d'Ete 2002 is pretty and seems pinker IRL to me when I saw it at FSH. It looks peachy here on my screen.

5. #95 Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Oh i see, I was hoping it would be like the screen - more peachy! I will have a look when I am there next month to see my SA :smile:
    Wondering if this colour is available in other bags too (trying to not go off topic)

btw - I think my heart is still secretly in love with the 2002 -20 even though my mind has tried to dismiss it many times

papertiger and periogirl28 like this.
  6. 497078E2-1ED8-4503-BF4A-737CDDD7829B.jpeg @azukitea Perhaps it’s calling out to you! Best pic I could get in Paris.

doloresmia and azukitea like this.
  7. thanks I think it looks very similar to Rose confetti in this pic, and you are right about it being not peachy

8. I love the colour. Which size are you thinking?

9. 20 definitely

periogirl28 likes this.
  10. @azukitea I posted press pics of the 2002 Rose d'Ete here but will repost here. Gives a better idea on the actual color since it's in natural lighting.
    [​IMG]
    The swatch I saw reminded me of Flamingo.

11. Posted this elsewhere but I'm posting it again, just because we like pictures here :smile:
    Mira Duma with her 2002
    35001402_632578313780838_5581820114417745920_n.jpg

Possum likes this.
  12. What IS she doing? Taking up microbiology?

13. she visited a lab in Israel that researches about fabric, like silk from genetically-engineered silkworms.

but yeah, that is a strange photo op. lol

periogirl28 likes this.
  14. Some pic I took in the store in case anyone is interested in this specific one. Didn’t come home with me. Saw the one Duma had in the photo too. They’re so big...

IMG_6180.jpg

15. [QUOTE="flower_power, post: 32600187,

I have seen a 2002/26 on display but mentally dismissed it as too big for me/my needs at present and therefore didn’t inspect the bag any closer . Sorry !

Hope the bag works out for you. All the best![/QUOTE]

@azkitea - Have you considered the 20 cm? The proportions are nicer, it fits more than a C18, and it is less boxy than a C24.