Heritage stripe totes

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Anone who has one yet-
can someone please tell me how long the drop is on the handle and what are the handles to me they look leather but like a leather strip and backed with that cotton webbing strap stuff.....it's been confusing me for several days haha also anyone have real life pictures of the green? i'm sort of afraid it's too much! thanks in advance girls!

No pics of the green, nor do I own this bag (I own the older style), but I saw them yesterday and yes they are leather backed in the fabric handles. Kind of like a mix of the first and second generation.

I tried one on yesterday, and the handles are very nice -- they are a lot thicker than last fall's leather handles, which gives me more confidence about how heavy a load they can hold.

The drop on the large one (the one with the changing pad) is 10.25" and very very roomy. The drop on the small one is 8.5", but I found the small tote to be really small.

My big complaint about the new totes is the fluorescent lining on the brown tote. When we were in the boutique, my dh asked the SA if he could use the changing pad as a road flare since we don't have kids in diapers. (She was not amused.)