heritage stripe on Coach.com?!

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
OMG! I just went the the Coach site and searched the keyword pink and the heritage stripe tote came up in the results...but only the large one. So does this mean we can buy it online? I clicked add to cart and it did that too...but for some reason only the alrge size came up. INTRIGUING.

Mmm I want that pink heritage stripe makeup case...the one I have is just not big enough. I hope it's still around in June for my birthday.

Thanks for the heads up!

In the catalog the dark brown has red writing, but everything I'm finding online it has white... does anyone know what the color actually is? As much as I LOVE the pink, I think the dark brown would be more practical for me, but I didn't like the red writing at all. Anyway sorry for rambling... just wondering if anyone knows? :shame:

Thanks for the heads up!

In the catalog the dark brown has red writing, but everything I'm finding online it has white... does anyone know what the color actually is? As much as I LOVE the pink, I think the dark brown would be more practical for me, but I didn't like the red writing at all. Anyway sorry for rambling... just wondering if anyone knows? :shame:

On the Japanese website they show the browm heritage stripe bag with white writing. I remember it being red in the catalog but it must have been a mistake. You could try ordering it through JAX and having them clarify it for you. Good luck!

Oh, I knew this cause I did the same search for pink. I thought everyone knew. But like someone said before it's not "officially" up. I wanted the medium too, so I'll just wait until next week to get it.

omg...this WILL be mine.
40920_BKHGN_d2.jpg

but $198??? DAMN ah well...i LOVE green...love love love

On the Japanese website they show the browm heritage stripe bag with white writing. I remember it being red in the catalog but it must have been a mistake. You could try ordering it through JAX and having them clarify it for you. Good luck!

Thanks so much, that's good to know! I'll probably give them a call this week to clarify. Then if it is white I'll hold off a bit since it shouldn't be as popular as the pink. I bought way too much in the past month :wtf::lol: Thanks again :tup: