Heritage Stripe Diaper Bag 13191

gutu28

Jul 12, 2007
I'm a Coach newbie and I neeeeeeeeeeed this bag. I could kick myself...I saw it at the Dawsonville outlet about a month or so ago and didn't think anything of it. Now I have decided that it's perfect to lug all my school books around, except that they're all gone. I don't really care what color it is, either. If I call my outlet can they check the system and tell me if anyone else has it and then maybe send it to me? Or to my outlet? I'm trying to avoid buying on Ebay, but I might have to resort to it....

Any ideas? TIA!

you can ask your store to check and see if anyone has it and then call that store directly and ask if they will do a "charge-send". Not all the stores will do it. A charge send means you go into your local outlet and the check your ID, you sign paperwork and they will ship it to your outlet.

I wouldnt count out ebay though.. sometiem ebay have better price than the outlet..

I dont think this one is a bad price for 220.. Considering at the outlet still go for 185 plus tax equal out around 200 plus if you do a charge send that be another 10.. you are just paying extra 10 for them to save you the hassle of looking and the seller gas money..

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Herit...bags?hash=item23023b66bf&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Last edited:
I tried calling my outlet, but they could only tell me if any stores in their district has it..and they don't!

I haven't counted Ebay just yet..it just makes me nervous with the amount of fakes out there. I thought they were less than 185 at the outlet for some reason..but that makes me feel better since it's not that much of a loss if I do have to get it off Ebay..

I tried calling my outlet, but they could only tell me if any stores in their district has it..and they don't!

I haven't counted Ebay just yet..it just makes me nervous with the amount of fakes out there. I thought they were less than 185 at the outlet for some reason..but that makes me feel better since it's not that much of a loss if I do have to get it off Ebay..

if you want to question if it's a fake or not then post the ebay auction in the authenticity thread. they will tell you if it's real or fake (:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-451458.html

gutu28, I think the lowest price was $185, so if you could get one with the 20% off coupon it would be $148. Keep checking your outlet, you never know, they might get a return.

I have seen it in my Outlet Store but few and far between... Ebay has them but the bidding get high on these. (I have been scoping it out too)..

I got mine for $145 out the door at the outlet...so I wouldn't give up calling outlets...just do a search for Coach outlet stores and just start dialing..thats always worked for me! Good luck with your search!

Make sure you ask if they do "charge sends"

Yes, they were 148 at the outlets I got one awhile back with the 20 percent coupon! Good luck on trying to find one, I'm going to be using it for class as well! Its a great bag and I don't have to worry much about it getting ruined.

I saw a bag like this at the San Marcos outlet yesterday, but I don't know for sure if it was the diaper type bag. It was in brown and I believe it was called a multi function tote, about the same size as the diaper tote. I did not look at the price, but maybe you could check and see if they still have one.

I saw a bag like this at the San Marcos outlet yesterday, but I don't know for sure if it was the diaper type bag. It was in brown and I believe it was called a multi function tote, about the same size as the diaper tote. I did not look at the price, but maybe you could check and see if they still have one.

I actually called that outlet today and they are out as well. Thank you though!

Yes it's real name is Multifuntion tote! San Marcos doesn't do charge sends..they only do charge holds...been there done that :shrugs: I tried starting a thread a while back for everyone to post what outlets do charge sends...but it never picked up..I guess b/c the outlets are flakey and change their minds all the time:thinking:

YAY!!! I found one! I got it from Bonanzle for less than any of the Ebay ones! Plus..it was from an awesome tPFer! I can't wait to get it :smile: Ill be student teaching beginning next week and this will be perfect!

YAY!!! I found one! I got it from Bonanzle for less than any of the Ebay ones! Plus..it was from an awesome tPFer! I can't wait to get it :smile: Ill be student teaching beginning next week and this will be perfect!

I am so happy that you found one. I used mine for the first time a couple of weeks ago as a carry on bag. I could put it over my shoulder and pull my luggage. I also went to a friends house last week for a ladies pool party and put my towel and stuff in it. It worked great and I bet you will really enjoy it.