*** Heritage Lovers Club *** Come join us!!!

And of course I'm in....Wasn't I one of the firsts to get the bag? :smile:

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7139.jpg

IMG_7144.jpg

IMG_7148.jpg
Ahh....my Heritage muse....lol!!!! Yup, you were the first one I saw!!! You, then LizCordova. :tup:

I'll be joining during PCE. I like the small green tote. You can't beat having signature, green, and tattersall all in one bag.

Do you ladies think the tattersall french purse goes with the bag (because of the lining)?

Yep..I ordered the XL. I wear alot of browns so I figured it would go better.
I'm looking for a nice white bag as well BUT the geranium is catching my eye hmmm what to do what to do...

haha... veronica, did you order the XL? i would've gotten the brown, i have too much brown though! i needed a pop of color for once! post pics when you get it!!

f_Picture184m_17b9d92.jpg

Another Medium Pinky here!!!!!!

In LOVE with my bag:heart:

I am so sorry I misjudged this one back in the fall. Website does it no justice. I hope they make more of this down the line.

I can finally add mine, picked it up at the store today :heart:

Purse001.jpg

Purse002.jpg

Purse003.jpg

I'm not certain on the scarf just yet, I had actually bought a pretty pink one and thought it would look nice on it for V-Day but it's about twice the length of the tattersall and doesn't hold a nice shape. If I shorten the bow then the scarf will drag when I set it down. So the tattersall will have to stay for now.

I love this white! I may have to get it to go with my pink! Very nice :drool:

Purse001.jpg

Purse002.jpg

Purse003.jpg

I'm not certain on the scarf just yet, I had actually bought a pretty pink one and thought it would look nice on it for V-Day but it's about twice the length of the tattersall and doesn't hold a nice shape. If I shorten the bow then the scarf will drag when I set it down. So the tattersall will have to stay for now.

Purse001.jpg

Purse002.jpg

Purse003.jpg

I love the scarf on there!:tup::tup:

Purse001.jpg

Purse002.jpg

Purse003.jpg

Super cute jersey girl... good taste! :tup: i just got the white XL satchel (shown above)... I was really close to getting the same scarf, but I have to wait for other scarves to come out in a few weeks... can't buy everything right away otherwise i'll be tempted to buy more and more, but great choices... looks wonderful on the tote!

Purse001.jpg

Purse002.jpg

Purse003.jpg

Oh, Jersey_Girl....I LOVE the white! Sooo pretty@ And the tattersall scarf looks PERFECT w/ it!!!