*** Heritage Lovers Club *** Come join us!!!

Ah, LA, you even said thanks in my favorite color!!! You're welcome - I was feeling bad for you getting down over people bashing your baby. BTW - love your DB in your bag (is it a wallet or a wristlet?)!!

I took my tote to work to show a co-worker who's thinking about getting the multi-function tote for a laptop bag and everyone was oohing and ahhing over it!! It sure gets a lot of attention!!!
Well, thank you! This thread is awesome, and so are you!!!

Can I be an honorary member until I can get a piece? I had the tote for a while but mainly returned it due to the size. And after having to go through somewhat great lengths was too tired to go through it again by taking a chance with the large. I am definitely going to at least get a cosmetic case in this line.

Can I be an honorary member until I can get a piece? I had the tote for a while but mainly returned it due to the size. And after having to go through somewhat great lengths was too tired to go through it again by taking a chance with the large. I am definitely going to at least get a cosmetic case in this line.

Of course you can be a member!!!!!!! The more the merrier!!!!! :woohoo:

Yeah, Jenn, you joined our party! Of course you can be a member even if you NEVER get the cosmetic case! The only rules to joining is that you have to love the line and never say not-nice things about it!!

Eeek! I can't wait to see pics!!!! I feel the same way about my Madeline....I'm supposed to get it Friday, but crossing my fingers for tomorrow...LOL!
My medium tote in white is in transit, they say Friday but I'm secretly hoping for tomorrow...I keep refreshing the page to see where my bag is but no updates..bah!

yay!! I'm in!!
Here they are:
(I'm adding the swingpack to the family tomorrow!! :yahoo:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• hsfamily.jpg
    hsfamily.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 624
I am a member, too! The bags aren't quite right for me (no summer bags ever are!), but I am hoping they will have a fall bag in the coated canvas. In the meantime I have the zip-around wallet. I am STILL waffling between the dark brown and the pink. The pink is so pretty, but strangely I think the dark brown is what makes my heart flutter, so I think I'll keep this color:
P1000434.jpg

P1000435.jpg