Heritage Jeans by Louis Vuitton for Men's

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just read this article about it and I'm very intrigued. The Croco Slim version looks quite amazing. I'm glad that menswear is doing well under Kim Jones that they expanded to a lot more categories.

http://www.gq-magazin.de/mode-stil/mode-news/louis-vuitton-jeans

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Louis Vuitton Jeans? The French fashion house jumping on the large denim train and for the first time shows a capsule collection that is limited to 101 pieces including a gold finished pair of jeans and Croco Slim with the exact replica of the traditional trunk handle placed just under the waistband in the back. The number is a tribute to the street number of the Louis Vuitton Maison on the Champs-Elysees. Then Kim Jones will probably introduce regular designer jeans by Louis Vuitton. The models shown now take the case of the house on tradition: Many details like metal and leather handles to rivets in rose gold recall the history of the French fashion company.

The luxury Jeans Louis Vuitton are manufactured in Europe and Japan, the line is divided into "Classic Regular", "Slim Classic" and "Slim Stretch". The washings are "Authentic", "Stretch" and "Washed". In the pictures you can see also printed jeans and leather jackets and blouson. Available in July 2016 under the name "Heritage Capsule" in selected Louis Vuitton stores."

Kenneth T likes this.
  2. I love the detailing of the back side. It a nice touch.