Here's the picture of my Popincourt Haut

1. I hope it's okay to post my pictures of of the Popincourt haut. If it's not, I'm sorry & I understand why. Thanks purseblog!

Jazz, you won't be dissappointed. It's a very beautiful bag.

devoted7

haut 005.jpg temp 021.JPG temp 011.JPG
  2. Ooooh, very nice! That's one gorgeous bag!

3. It's gorgeous:love: thank you for sharing!:flowers:

4. wow just like brand new! Congratulations to you and Jazz!!!

5. That bag is so cute. I love the zipper pull!

6. Thanks for posting the pics. I myself received my Popincourt Haut this Monday from Eluxury. I think it's so CUTE!!

7. AWWWWWWWWWW I remember when mine was brand new and had no patina. She has been well loved and is dark now.

You will love yours.

8. I received it and LOVE this bag!!!! I like it so much better than when I purchased it brand new. I took it back b/c it was so stiff and hurt my shoulders but I loved the shape and functionality (that is why I wanted to re-buy it).

Now this one is GREAT and much softer. Although it looks brand new it doesn't feel brand new.

I wore it to the dentist today and got 2 complements!

And when I was at the store I got a kick out of hearing the balls knock...LOL It kind of brings attention to the bag...LOL

9. The bag is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for posting!:yes: Enjoy it!:flowers:

10. The PH is my favourite bag hands down, I'm glad that it worked out. :smile:

11. It's beautiful! Congrats!

12. Congrats! I've been debating about a PH for sometime, as soon as I pay off a few credit cards I think I may have to get one!

13. I love it! I've always been a fan of the Pop Haut...and I love the golden ball detail on the zipper I think it's so cute!:smile:

14. Great bag!! Congrats and enjoy!

15. Very nice, enjoying carrying your new bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice