Here's pics of my new bag!! Woo-hoo!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: OK I took these really quick..and sorry I'm in my pj's...I'll take more pics tomorrow when I get the wallet..(It's supposed to be arriving tomorrow!!) Oh yeah and I'm SUPPOSED to be paying for the new carpet too..hehehe:cursing:

gucci 2.jpg gucci 4.jpg gucci 5.jpg gucci 11.jpg
  2. So pretty! Congrats on your purchase...it's a lovely bag!

3. Emmy, I love it! the chocolate guccissima is totally TDF!! Can't wait to see it with its matching wallet!

Looks great on your shoulder!

4. :flowers: Thanx jadesee! I'll post pics when I get the wallet....I'll not to be in my jammies next time!!! :heart: Emmy

5. Emmy - that is beautiful. I have to tell you that today, I purchased the Guccissima in Chocolate but in a different bag. It was satchel bag. Not sure of the name. I'll take pics tomorrow. I too am waiting for the matching wallet to be sent to me. I really love it.

6. :nuts: Can't wait to see it! Please post pics! I'll be looking for them! Congrats!! :heart: Emmy

7. Congrats Emmy! So happy you finally got it.

8. I LOVE this bag! Congrats!!

9. Congrats! This is my favorite gucci bag!

10. I love that color. Cute bag! Congrats

11. Congrats - it's lovely !

12. I love your bag, I have the same bag but in the fabric. Enjoy it.

13. love the bag! congrats!

14. Great bag, I love the color.

I have the same pj's!

15. That's a gorgeous bag!!! Congratulations!!! Don't forget to show us the wallet too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice