Here's Phoebe!

sme99

Sep 28, 2010
London
For those who have been following my story, here at last are some photos of my recently purchased Phoebe bag . I've just discovered a strange green mark on the front (see Photo 3) that I hadn't noticed before, a bit disappointing but I'll live with it. Thanks once again to everyone who guided and supported me in my quest!

Attachments

TheaBerry

May 21, 2009
delicious colour, and lovely bag!
the mark is hardly noticable, I wouldn't worry about that either =)

congrats!!

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Wow Sme she looks lovely! You should try for some modeling pictures if you get the chance.

And I wouldn't worry about the mark, I'm sure it'll fade or blend in with use.

Congratulations!!

DoubleDutch

Jan 7, 2010
Netherlands
Hi Sme!

Congrats! Gorgeous Phoebe :heart:!
I'm a big fan of the style and think it's especially beautiful in olive. Well done! Worth the search defenitely...

annaswe

Feb 17, 2010
What a lovely bag and its so nice to see after following your story! Love the green colour and you won't even notice the mark before it blends in anyway. Congratulations!

cocopops

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
U.K
Congrats - a lovely Phoebe in a really nice colour. I wouldn't worry about the mark as I'm sure that no-one else would notice it unless you pointed it out to them.

Tarababe

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Durham
:yahoo:

At last you have her..... Oh she is beautiful and as for the mark, well I must be blind cause I can't see it.:amuse:

I know I haven't done modelling pics so can't comment really but it would be lovely to see you with her on.;)

silver925

O.G.
Jun 18, 2009
Edinburgh
Lucky you! Such beautiful fresh condition, great choice. I am wearing Phoebe in Choc today, one of my favorites, your Olive one certainly will catch many envious looks!!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
It's a beautiful bag and i'm sure that mark will blend in in time as the others have mentioned. Congratulations- enjoy using her!

charliefarlie

Touching the stars
Jan 6, 2009
UK
So pleased you got something, and what a beauty! Must admit I can't see the mark, but the beauty of Darwin is all will blend in with time.

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
It is beautiful! I think that Phoebe is one of the nicest styles, they should not have discontinued it. It would work as a classic style, imho.

The colour is really lovely, it will go with everything. Congratulations on snagging a really gorgeous and stylish bag xx

appleproject

Nov 21, 2009
Congratulations- I hope you get a lot of pleasure from her! I remember my first Mulberry and how happy I was :smile: