heres ONE HELLUVA WAY TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR!

Balenciaga seniors, a couple of questions:
a) I acquired apple guard, spray and moisterizer, how and where do I apply it?
b) what is the mirror for and how do you use it?
c) what do you wear it with?

grey! I have a fetish for grey full sleeve shirts, and charcoal bottoms, so I thought it would be more fitting to get another grey! I'm a grey and navy kinda gal.

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that colour. I saw some cosmetic ad with that same gray in a City size in it..and remember thinking how fabulous the Motorcycle style looks in that exact colour!
It is absolutely stunning...congrats:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

^^Oh I think I know which one you are talking about, with a bunch of fab bags lining a set of shelves? I'll post better picts in a few!

Balenciaga seniors, a couple of questions:
a) I acquired apple guard, spray and moisterizer, how and where do I apply it?
b) what is the mirror for and how do you use it?
c) what do you wear it with?

Congrats on your first b-bag! It's pretty!

a. I don't have the spray but have the cleaner and conditioner. Just take a soft rag, pour some of the conditioner on the rag and buff it into the leather. Same with the cleaner. Personally, I won't put any of that stuff on there unless it needed it. When I need to clean a part of the bag, I follow up with the conditioner because the cleaner tends to dry the leather a bit.

b. I've seen people leave the mirror tied to the handle and use it as any regular cosmetic mirror. It also has a slot on the back so you can keep your essential plastics (CC, work card, transportation card, etc) in there. Others take it off and keep it in the bag at all times or leave it at home. It's up to you!

c. Wear it with anything! I can't tell what color it is in your pic... it looks pretty neutral, which in this case, can be worn with many things!

HTH! Enjoy your bag!!

Aarti - Congrats!!! How awesome and exciting!! It almost look like you took the picture in infrared, maybe on a midnight scouting mission! LOL! :nuts:

The only other thing I would add is to be careful in putting appleguard on the handles. Some people have stated that it makes the handles go darker faster, along with the stitching detail. I only use appleguard to clean the bag if it gets too dirty and with that, I only stick with the conditioner.

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!:yahoo:

Its beautiful, aarti. Take the applegarde spray outside and spray the bag evenly for a few minutes until you get every part.

I dont use the conditioner straight out of the box. I'd wait for that until it needed it. Bal bags are pretty resilient, so I wouldn't worry.

Enjoy it, it's a beauty!