heres ONE HELLUVA WAY TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR!

This made me laugh! I've never heard of a fetish for grey full sleeve shirts! that's hilarious.

Congrats on your beautiful new grey Bbag and on being Bbag deflowered! I don't know where I got the idea that you already had Bbags, so it's exciting that you're sharing your first arrival with us. Enjoy it in good grey-charcoal fetish health!
LOL yes I know, I'm as special as they come. :rolleyes: I always end up wearing grey, navy, or black.

my advice: don't use the cleaner. It's not dirty!! In fact, I never use the cleaner. Only the conditioner. And I only use that when it seems dry, if ever.

I've never used the spray, but that's a preventative measure, if you want. I've heard positive things about it, and I do have it (I've just never taken the plunge). I guess I'm just too scared to change the leather, and I've found that the conditioner followed by good buffing never changes it at all, but keeps it supple. Again, though, only when needed.

contrats!

my advice: don't use the cleaner. It's not dirty!! In fact, I never use the cleaner. Only the conditioner. And I only use that when it seems dry, if ever.

I've never used the spray, but that's a preventative measure, if you want. I've heard positive things about it, and I do have it (I've just never taken the plunge). I guess I'm just too scared to change the leather, and I've found that the conditioner followed by good buffing never changes it at all, but keeps it supple. Again, though, only when needed.

contrats!
So should I spray the handles and the bottom only then?