Here's my new Olive Brown Day (No olive here)

1. Here are the Olive Brown (not sure why they would call it that) it's a true dark chocolate brown. &&&&& My Truffle Day. I think the Truffle day is going to my sister. I LOVE the color of the Olive Day. What do you ladies think???

I have a lot of dark brown in my wardrobe and the darker color seems to blend better.

brown hobo1.JPG Brown hobos.JPG
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that colour and it is definitely chocolate brown in my eyes. I have been looking for a chocolate brown colour-who would have thought it was called olive brown;)

-Anne

3. Olive brown is yummy...! :love:

4. I love both browns! The Day style looks so good in brown tones.

5. I LOVE them both! My olive day has already been shipped to my friend since I live in the other side of the world, but I'll get it next week. I'm so excited!

6. I love them both as well and the leather looks gorgeous on both! I'm a Truffle fan but I think I prefer the slightly more golden tone of the Olive.

7. Both colors are great, the olive brown color is fantastic.

8. Congrats, Z&J! :yahoo: Both bags are gorgeous, but I really love that color on the olive brown! :love: It looks so chocolate-y! :nuts: :nuts:

9. i've forever wanting to see pics of the olive brown thanks for positng z&j :love: GORGEOUS !! im going to sell my other bbag to pay for the beauty :yes:

10. Z&J pls post more pics of the olive brown tia :smile:

11. Congrats, Z&J! :yahoo: Both bags are gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!

12. Mmmmhhhhhhh yummmyyyy :drool: - - - I'd like the 'olive brown' (or chocolate) !!! It's a true, rich dark-brown IMO - and I love it :heart:
    CONGRATS Z&J . . . both hobos are GORGEOUS :flowers: :love:

13. Oops, I had them switched. I think I like the Truffle better! Both are lovely though.

14. I love browns, Olive brown is so pretty. congrats!

15. it does look GOOOD in the day.. i saw it in the twiggy IRL and it looked really ashy and distressed.

can you describe your leather?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice