Here's my new Olive Brown Day (No olive here)

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Here are the Olive Brown (not sure why they would call it that) it's a true dark chocolate brown. &&&&& My Truffle Day. I think the Truffle day is going to my sister. I LOVE the color of the Olive Day. What do you ladies think???

I have a lot of dark brown in my wardrobe and the darker color seems to blend better.

Attachments

• brown hobo1.JPG
    brown hobo1.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Brown hobos.JPG
    Brown hobos.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 153
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that colour and it is definitely chocolate brown in my eyes. I have been looking for a chocolate brown colour-who would have thought it was called olive brown;)

-Anne

I LOVE them both! My olive day has already been shipped to my friend since I live in the other side of the world, but I'll get it next week. I'm so excited!

I love them both as well and the leather looks gorgeous on both! I'm a Truffle fan but I think I prefer the slightly more golden tone of the Olive.

i've forever wanting to see pics of the olive brown thanks for positng z&j :love: GORGEOUS !! im going to sell my other bbag to pay for the beauty :yes:

Mmmmhhhhhhh yummmyyyy :drool: - - - I'd like the 'olive brown' (or chocolate) !!! It's a true, rich dark-brown IMO - and I love it :heart:
CONGRATS Z&J . . . both hobos are GORGEOUS :flowers: :love: