Here's my new MMS midi!!

clu0984

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
Wow, Jackie really hit the jackpot with her new fall bags. I got my MMS midi last week and I love it (and I thought nothing could take the place of my TME midi). The color is a perfect neutral and the shape is classic enough for both informal and formal use. And the leather is like butter!! I can't wait to take her out.

Attachments

• Flat.jpg
    Flat.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Hanging.jpg
    Hanging.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Lining.jpg
    Lining.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 112
wow, congrats clu! that mms is a stunner --- it never ceases to amaze me how tpfers' pics do more justice to the designs than the designer's own websites! :smile:

what color is that mms?

wow, beautiful! congrats! i've never seen be cappucino leather before. it appears as if there's a glaze or glossiness to it or is that just the flash of the camera adding a bit of a sheen? would you say it's supple or more structured textured leather that will require some regular wear before breaking in?

oh, the leather is MUCH more supple!! It's very difficulty to describe. It's much softer. It's not glossy (as in the wine or the petrol), but there is less leather variation in this so it looks more uniform if it makes sense. I think my flash was adding more glossiness to it. I'm so in love!

Jackie has thick, chewy yet soft leather. Is it like that or did you try a leather that was thinner like Balenciaga or Miu Miu for example? I'm intrigued. It's a gorgeous bag. Congratulations!