Here's my new Chloe Ava!

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I tried to presale the Ava from Nordstrom but they sold out so Bloomingdales had one medium left in chocolate and they agreed to match Nordstrom's presale of 40% off. I wanted the Antelope but it was sold out but I'm loving the chocolate. I can't believe how soft the leather is. I already presaled a Celine double tote from Nordstrom and won't be able to keep both so I'm leaning towards Ava!

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

ooooh thats gorgeous:tup:. Starbuxxx so glad you posted this pic you just helped me with my decision:yes:. You say this is the medium right the one for $1800?

ooooh thats gorgeous:tup:. Starbuxxx so glad you posted this pic you just helped me with my decision:yes:. You say this is the medium right the one for $1800?

That's the one - it was $1,800 and then I got 40% off. They had the larger one for $1950 but it was too big for me. This one is perfect.

How much bigger was the larger one:?: Thats the one I want to get, but I haven't seen it irl.

I don't know the exact measurements but I read in another thread it was about two inches longer and one inch taller. I tried it on but it just felt too big and I think the shoulder strap might be slightly longer on the larger Ava. I'm 5'6" and usually carry small bags so this one is perfect. If you like larger bags then the bigger Ava should work for you. Both sizes are gorgeous.

Congrats, it's beautiful!! I just picked up my large Ava in antelope yesterday, and I'm loving it. I saw the medium chocolate and fell in love with it too. Beautiful bag!!

Ooh - I love the Antelope but it wasn't meant to be for me. I was debating about holding on to the chocolate in hopes that someone would return the Antelope and I could do an exchange but the chocolate keeps growing on me so I'll keep her!