Here's my khaki/white slim flap !!!!

mom2boyz

Dec 27, 2007
So, I returned the Legacy pouch because it was a tad too small. What do you guys think of the Slim Flap on me? Only problem with the slim flap is well..the flap..LOL..prefer zip tops and the fact that it won't sit up on its own is bugging me.....:cursing: May just hold on to this baby and wait for more new Legacy bags to come out. If nothing floats my boat, I'll probably keep this for my summer bag. I really want something with the khaki/white combo in the Legacy line....

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 128
Yeah I agree this bag looks better on you. Plus you have boys so you would need extra room just in case for things they need or something.

I love that bag, and it looks really good on you. It is stunning and would make a perfect summer bag! I have the same bag in khaki/black and while I would like it to stand up on its own, I prefer the slimmer silhouette it presents from the front.

I think the bag looks really good on you! I use to be a flap girl, but since becoming addicted to Coach, I have become drawn to the zip top.

I also prefer a zip top...:yes: but the look and size of the Alis and Slim Flap suits me better than the other Legacy zip top styles....everything is a trade off when it come to our bags, isn't it? LOL....I've yet to find my "perfect" bag. someday....Coach just hasn't made her yet but I'll keep test driving the others until they do! :yes:

I also prefer a zip top...:yes: but the look and size of the Alis and Slim Flap suits me better than the other Legacy zip top styles....everything is a trade off when it come to our bags, isn't it? LOL....I've yet to find my "perfect" bag. someday....Coach just hasn't made her yet but I'll keep test driving the others until they do! :yes:

I COMPLETELY feel the same way about everything you wrote in this post :tup::yes: