Here's my Bbag pic

1. Here's my Bbag pic--the one on left is from the 05 season and the one on the right is a 06. In the beginning, they look drastically different, but the 06 has since 'mellowed out' and looking and more and more like the 05 with use--they actually look the same from the picture. Leather wise, 06 started out thicker, but easier to scratch. 05 was slightly thinner in material, but definitely just as durable:smile:

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_euua42qf&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f11ae188f27489

2. the link doesn't work for me...:sad:

3. doesnt work for me either. it brings me to the login page of gmail..

4. Same here

5. OOPS....SORRY, LET ME TRY TO MAKE IT WORK, GIVE ME A FEW MIN:smile:

6. Me neither :sad:

7. OK, FINALLY GOT IT RESIZED JUST RIGHT!!!
    Here's the pic for real:smile:

resized.jpg
  8. wow - they look basically the same! Interesting that they started out looking drastically different. I guess that's all part of the beauty of bbags getting better and smooshier the longer you have them. :biggrin:

9. Oh wow, I can't even tell the right one is '06 greige. The leather on both is so nice and thick! Beautiful bags! :love:

10. great bags u got over there.
    they both look very soft and smoothy.
    are they citybags or is there one work on the pic.

Thank U for sharing FX:heart:

11. pewter--thanks:smile: they used to look alot different when i put the brand new 06 next to the 05, but now they're pretty similar, more different in person still than in picture:smile:

fx--thank you, they're both the city(i know, i must have been going through a grey/gray phase:smile: i actually thought about selling one but couldn't decide which one, lol, so ended up keeping both:smile:

12. But the one on the right is '06 Gray, it's not Greige...
    Still- it gives me hope that some of my favourite older colours might come back in a similar hue sometime soon!
    Gorgeous bags:smile:

13. Yeah, they're both Gris Fonce just from different season:smile: I'm hoping for my favorite 04 lilac to come back in the future too, even if they want to call it a different name, hehe:smile:

14. chriseve, ur bags are so pretty....i want Grey!!!!

15. nice bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice