Here's my 10 years old cat..

omigosh. your cat's kitten is adorable beyond words~!

and for a cat that's ten years old she ages very very well

:smile: thanks for sharing! i hope you'll show the other kitties as well hehe.

awww your cat is sooo beautiful!

Thank you very much..yeah she's so beautiful but she seems to be ill and i'm afraid..I don't know what to do..:crybaby:

Your cat is adorable!!

Btw, from your avatar of Iori, I am assuming you are a KOF fan? Haha... I never thought I would find another gamer on this forum!

Yeah,I'm a great gamer and I like KOF very much..Iori is my favorite character..

Yes, please take your dear kitty to the vet as soon as you possibly can. I wish that I had noticed a few more of the signs that led to my beloved KeeKee's passing at age 15 of renal failure 5 weeks ago. Hopefully, your kitty has many more healthy years ahead of her. All of them are beauties!

(the pic of my kitty is Amy...adopted from the Humane Society a week ago today)

Yes, please take your dear kitty to the vet as soon as you possibly can. I wish that I had noticed a few more of the signs that led to my beloved KeeKee's passing at age 15 of renal failure 5 weeks ago. Hopefully, your kitty has many more healthy years ahead of her. All of them are beauties!

(the pic of my kitty is Amy...adopted from the Humane Society a week ago today)

Awww,your kitty is so lovely..I hope that you're right about my kitty having many more healthy years..I took Grisou to the vet and he said that there's nothing wrong and that it's normal that she loses weight,as she is feeding the kittens..I'm so happy now..:yahoo: