Here's Maggie-May.....Pic

OMG could her face be ANY more innocent and precious???

She is just TDF adorable. Thank you for posting!

BTW, what is a Daxie? Is it the same thing as Doxie? As in dachshund or wiener dog?

I think she is...But we have an ancient shiz zu who sleeps with us ..We have a 2 year old Labradoodle but I cant put them together as summer keeps growling and barking at Maggie -May...:sad:...We are 4 floors up and we can still hear her....She has a hottie and the radio on what more can we do..?I have to be tough as we have a visiter every night in the form of our 5yr old....!

I know its young but it is the right time to be parted from mum and siblings .I would love her to sleep with my other dog but at the moment its not safe for her ..She weighs 4 lbs and summer weighs 6 stone apart from that summer is growling alot at her....Hopefully they will all be able to sleep together soon...

Stop ....! My Dh would divorce me if I take her into our room.....! We had our 2nd Dd in our bed for nine monthes .....!I hope by thursday ,1 wk here she will be fine....I am taking her out and about with me.. I have just ordered a car seat for her....

She's really cute--I love her face. I hope you find a solution for the sleeping arrangements soon. Must be hard hearing her cry every night. we've mostly adopted older rescue dogs so it hasn't been a problem.