Here's ~ BROWN LINDSEY Gathered ~ ** Hmmmmmm** =/

I'm sorry you don't like it, but I love the color (probably because it reminds me of chocolate too)! You should definitely love it though for the money you paid, so return it buy something you'll absolutlety love. Thank you for the pics!!
yes,, chocolate like,, but the mahogany was like that w/ a nice sheen,,,, this one not so much,,, Thanx Sid,, ill keep looking for the perfect brown bag:biggrin:
I really like the gathered brown, but I also like the Peat color too!
yes me too,, alittle lighter brown like that one or even more caramel in color wouldve shown the texture better
Thanks for the reveal....I have been waiting patiently for your reveal... I would probably wait for it to show up at the FP store so I can see it IRL... I just called CS to check if the blue or tuberose is available to be ordered. He said the only new colors are brown and parchment...... thanks again!!!
mm blue would be lovely!!! glad i could help poppy;)
ooooooooh true true. I really really want a Balenciaga bag I don't know which one but I want one
yes exactly,,, but maybe ill start w/ brown :lol:,,, i used to have tomato red & black city,,,, idk what possesed me to part w/ em!!!!!!!!

I really like the look of it. Think the gathered bag has a little something extra over the peat sophia. But I can see where you might not want two brown bags
yes the gathereds is the one thing coach does thats a successful higher end look i think,,,, now they just need to get a brown thats killer!!

It's very pretty! But I agree with you just1morebag- I think the sheen of the mahogany or peat color is prettier. It would have been nice to see one of those colors used on the gathered Lindsey. I do like the chocolate brown, but it does lack that sheen that I love so dearly. Good luck finding something else you love!
NC,, good so you see it too,,, thought i was just imaging but the pics actually do it more justice,,, absolutly a flat matte leather thats just dark,,, not like the rest of the mad leathers

I agree with you just1morebag, the color of this one just isn't grabbing me. Usually the gathered leather is spectacular, but from the picture I'm not loving this one. Thanks for posting the pictures for the rest of us to see.
thanx prairie girl,, yeah this gathered im not impressed w/ at all,, the black & mahogany colors at least have a shimmer
aw we all like what we like, but for me the gathered lindsey wins by more than a long shot over the sophia....well go get you something else missy!
LOL,,, well thanx nursie,, i will,,, thats my prob,,, i always do;)
I like them both so I'm no help! :lol: But curious - you had a Mahogany Lindsey (regular leather) right? What did you like/not like about that one?
yes i did,, to floppy,, i really like the structure of the gathereds & i thought it was alittle dark, but i now think i would have liked that leather instead of this,,,, its kinda like they took the mahogany color, took the sheen and life out of it and than made it into a gathered,,,, ya thats exactly it!!
I quite like the gathered Brown Lindsey! I like that shade of brown rather than the peat now that you put them together...Just mu opinion:smile:
i was kinda hoping for a med brown,, kinda caramel-ish w/ some textures and sheen so that the gatheres would really stand out,,,, the darkness and flatness of this just looks blah,, & yes i have to admit the peat isnt my pick of a perfect brown but it has grown on me because of the sheen and textures,,, being the leather freak that i am, i like that sort of bal,, distressed goat leather-ish type look

Love Love the Brown Gathered bag. I'm just not sold on Lindsey just yet.
thanx Ic,,i actually have grown to like the lindsey because of the crossbody more than anything

Thank you for posting pics! I am sorry that it's not love for you. I was hoping the brown leather would have some sparkle or sheen to it too. I am looking forward to seeing this bag in person. I hope that you find something else that you love more!
Thanx VS,, yes it is something each individual will need to checkout,, i will definatly keep seaching for the perfect brown bag:biggrin:
I love the style of the bag and really expected something a little more. Like you said with maybe a little shimmer. I have the Sophia in mahagony not the gathered and she has a little something to her that makes her special. I will say though all in all she is a beautiful bag but as others agreed if you don't love her send her back for something that you will. Good luck!
bevie,, i think the mahogany is way more gorgeous,, and has a wonderful sheen and looks more like leather,,,, this just doesnt even look like leather
Ummm yeah its blah! but i dont do brown so theres no WOW for me.
Thanx c-d,, glad you see it too, so onward for the next gathered,,, hope they get alittle more creative w/ theyre colors
Love the chocolatey brown, but since you don't, I hope that you find something that you love! Thanks for the pic!
:biggrin::smile: thanx lv,,, glad i could help

I was just wondering (with my 25% off facebook coupon burning a hole in my pocket)... has anyone else gotten the brown gathered Lindsey? Just curious. I've already done black and midnight gathered in large sophia styles, and I'm interested in some-other-gathered-neutral.... and I think this bag fits the bill. I personally think this shade of brown is gorgeous (but then, peat never appealed to me overmuch, either).

Any reviews/opinions-from-owners?

Also, does the gathered Lindsey get a weird bump under the front nameplate (in the leather)? This happened with my persimmon Lindsey, which I wore both as a shoulder bag (short strap and long) as well as cross-body. The bump occurs when I wear the bag for longer periods of time, but there's no discernable lining/padding in the area where the bump occurs... I'm going to have to post a pic later. Anyway, wondering if anyone noticed this with the gathered variety of lindsey. TIA!