Here's another Twiggy, the seller is someone you all know!

1. Gorgeous bag!!!! Good luck on the sale, becca!

2. Thank you! I have 13 watchers but zero action. I wonder if it is the color or that it is a twiggy style that are making people pass up on it.

3. I WANT IT! should i trade in my skyblue hobo?

4. becca, i'm sure there is a loving home for it out there. that's a great price for a beautiful bag in a summery 2005 color! don't worry, someone will snatch it when you least expect it :yes: ;) i would've loved to be its new mommy because i don't have any light blue bags :love: but i just blew money on 5 bags in under 2 weeks :shocked:

5. folks, i just recently acquired a sky blue twiggy. it's such a great style for that color! (or great color for that style:smile: )
    But i have to say, the only style i like better in sky blue is the hobo!

6. good luck!!! :amuse:

7. It is such a pretty bag, I'm sure it will sell :yes:. Good luck!

8. gorgeous! i really like sky blue, very very easy to wear!

funny story- i once bought a sky blue twiggy from an online store and when it arrived it was the MINI twiggy! I was so disappointed!! I was so hoping for the twiggy size, this is gonna make someone super happy! I just bought 2 bbags in the last 2 weeks, so I'm out. poo!

I think it'll sell- I'm having similar problems w/ my listing. Lots of watchers, no buyers. grr!

9. Ooooohhhh, so very tempting. I'm a watcher, possibly a buyer if I can persuade DH. :smile:

10. becca, good luck wih sale. i have the exact same twiggy bag in sky blue which i think about selling bc i also have the same exact sky blue color in the city. sky blue is a fab color so i havent let go of my sky blue twiggy yet bc the color is great!!!!!!!!!!im sure you will have no problem selling yours!:heart:

11. congrats on your sale! WOW, becca, did someone really buy-it-now without making an offer! CONGRATS!

12. Congrats Becca! Great result!

13. Yes, it was a wonderful PF member! I know that she will give the bag a wonderful new home!! ;)

14. Congrats Becca!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice