here's another one...

xoAKIxo

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
yayyy!! :yahoo: I'm so excited, after all the run around I finally got my black baby cabas! I love the bronze but I guess I'll have to settle for the black. At first I called back to check on the waitlist and another SA said I wasn't on it :confused1: and my SA is always so hard to get in touch with. I guess she somehow got one for me and held it for a couple days because I couldn't get in touch with her we were playing phone tag and I couldn't go down to the mall because I was so busy...anyway here it is, I'm so excited! I took the pic with my phone because I'm at work and going out later tonight since yesterday was my 21st birthday! :party:

Attachments

• babycabas.jpeg
    babycabas.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 214
Congrats. And Happy Birthday !!!
I love your bag !!!!
Would you mind telling me the price for this beauty please ???
I think here it's maybe a little less, but it would give me a good idea :smile:))

thanks everyone! yes I'll take more pics later. It was $1845 here not the $1795 I thought it was going to be. :confused1: man I like how LV is a little cheaper here than the mainland, but idk about chanel.

CONGRATS on getting one:yahoo: !!!! And what a fantastic present to yourself for your 21st birthday:yes: :jammin: !!

It was $1845 here not the $1795 I thought it was going to be

Yeah, that makes two of us. I feel like calling my SA just to ask about that. I bought my Diamond Stitch tote a couple of months ago and the price was the same as from the mainland so I'm just curious why there's a difference now:shrugs: .

Amy