here's another one...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yayyy!! :yahoo: I'm so excited, after all the run around I finally got my black baby cabas! I love the bronze but I guess I'll have to settle for the black. At first I called back to check on the waitlist and another SA said I wasn't on it :confused1: and my SA is always so hard to get in touch with. I guess she somehow got one for me and held it for a couple days because I couldn't get in touch with her we were playing phone tag and I couldn't go down to the mall because I was so busy...anyway here it is, I'm so excited! I took the pic with my phone because I'm at work and going out later tonight since yesterday was my 21st birthday! :party:

Attached Files:

2. CONGRATS!!!!!
    Welcome to the baby Cabas club!!LMBO!

3. It's gorgeous! Enjoy it.

4. Congrats. And Happy Birthday !!!
    I love your bag !!!!
    Would you mind telling me the price for this beauty please ???
    I think here it's maybe a little less, but it would give me a good idea :smile:))

5. Congrats on your new cabas! Do model for us when u have time & Happy Birthday!

6. Love it!! Enjoy!

7. gorgeous, congrats

8. Congrats on a great bag.

9. thanks everyone! yes I'll take more pics later. It was $1845 here not the $1795 I thought it was going to be. :confused1: man I like how LV is a little cheaper here than the mainland, but idk about chanel.

10. Cute!!! I want this bag for my 21st birthday! Happy birthday!

11. CONGRATS on getting one:yahoo: !!!! And what a fantastic present to yourself for your 21st birthday:yes: :jammin: !!

Yeah, that makes two of us. I feel like calling my SA just to ask about that. I bought my Diamond Stitch tote a couple of months ago and the price was the same as from the mainland so I'm just curious why there's a difference now:shrugs: .

Amy

12. Congrats! And have a very Happy Birthday! I'm wondering if the "newer" Cabas' have now been the "victims' of a price increase....

13. congrats! black is just as nice as bronze!!

14. thanks everyone!

it seems that it's only here in hawaii :shrugs:

15. What a wonderful bag, black will always be a clasic color - congrats... Enjoy your birthday!