here's an aloha-rag balenciaga alert ladies

1. yippy, i just got off the phone with them & they're almost finished sorting thru boxes of the new bags :yes: ...as you know, i'm not in the market for one, but i know alot of you girls are!!!

2. Thanks, aaa! :biggrin: I just e-mailed Jumpei asking him to please please notify me when they get a Blue India City. LOL. I want it sooo badly. He said he had a Blueberry that had fairly nice leather, though. Wish I could see it in person.

3. you're welcome pup, i hope they've got one w/your name on it :flowers:

4. aaallabama - omg! you're the best *hugs and kisses* i cant wait to get an email saying... that blueberry work has come in!!!! 0o0o0o this is SO exciting!!!! come on b-bag!!!

5. hip, hip, hooooooooooooray for helen's new blueberry bag, hope that e-mail comes soon girl :yahoo:

p.s. what is it about the work style that's so scrumptuous?!?!
    p.p.s. i say that because i'm totally in :heart: with that style!!!

6. aaalla- now I am wanting the work so badly!

7. it's a sickness girl, i'm telling you, be careful!!!...for the longest time, i didn't think i wanted the city or the work, because i thought they were both way too big for me :blink: ...but now, of course, that theory's completely gone out the window :amuse:

8. I know you just got the lilac work! I'm really wanting a lilac work - but I would need to find one with the least distressing as possible! I know I'll never find a good one!:cry:

9. awe, don't give up hope girl, 1 day your lilac work will come!!!

10. ^^^ Do you know if BalNY still has them?

11. nope, all they have left in the work is black leather & a twill color :sad:

p.s. i'm only talking about the older s/s bags though!!!
    p.p.s. i think it's the white & blue twill photo below

2006-canvas.jpg
  12. Thanks aaa! I figured they'd be gone!:cry:

13. Yeah go the WORK... i think the WORK might be the new CITY!!!! :roflmfao: oh i just cant wait... BUT only 1 b-bag this season!!! JUST THE ONE FOR ME and you b-bag sisters can have the rest!!!! :graucho:

14. oh goshhh you guys! Good thing I have a work bag coming my way otherwise... :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice