here's a little game, name the color of my b-bag

;) I am going to say what I think it is without looking at the other's opinions so I don't get swayed one way or the other. I am pretty positive it is Sky Blue. And it is a gorgeous bag! Congratulations!!! Here is a picture of the Teal City I just got. Although mine is quite dark the Weekender still looks too light to be Teal. Regardless you have a gogeous bag, and what a great price!!!
:drool:

IMG_4937.jpg

awe, thanks so much for all of your helpful opinions & photos gals :tender:...i've been going back & forth about this silly WE all day & it's been driving me nutso :nuts:...but i think i've finally reached the conclusion that she's...

100% SKY BLUE!!! :P

i threw a bid out there & won by only 1 penny & had one of my best friends in the whole world in mind for her...but, alas, we were hoping she was teal, not the color of the sky :Push:...c'est la vie, i think it was worth a shot though, oui?!?! ;)

aaa-sweetie, regardless of the color that was hoped for, it's the thought that really counts:love:i'm positive your best friend appreciates your thoughtfulness;)
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

;) Wow! What a great friend you are! :nuts: The bag seems to be in pristine condition, and even if you would have preferred teal it is a beautiful bag and you got it at a great price! Which warms my heart, as the good deals are getting fewer and farther between. Congratulations again, to you and your BFF!
:love:

awe, thanks so much for all of your helpful opinions & photos gals :tender:...i've been going back & forth about this silly WE all day & it's been driving me nutso :nuts:...but i think i've finally reached the conclusion that she's...

100% SKY BLUE!!! :P

i threw a bid out there & won by only 1 penny & had one of my best friends in the whole world in mind for her...but, alas, we were hoping she was teal, not the color of the sky :Push:...c'est la vie, i think it was worth a shot though, oui?!?! ;)
aaa,
congratulations on your gorgeous new bag!!! and your 4000th post too:love:
keodi

attachment.php

for reference, here is a pix of skyblue to compare to teal. your new WE is skyblue. the confusion is also bc teal and skyblue came out in same season. if you look around, i think i saw JLO with this one. maybe someone can find pix. enjoy.:love:

Attachments

• twiggy sky blue 1.jpg
    twiggy sky blue 1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 39