Here's a hypothetical question....honest!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But....well....can you have multiple bags in the same leather and not feel like you're OD'ing on it?

There's a 30cm Rouge H in Box leather that I swear has been on ebay (reputable seller) for ages and I keep going back to that and slobbering over it. But then I think that Rouge H would be better in Togo....but then I already HAVE a bag in Togo...see????? And I already have a bag in Box......

Oiy.........

2. does potiron appeal to you at all, D? it's a pretty color too.......

3. hmmmm....I don't know Pazt....I wear so much black. KWIM?

Hey! What about Toile/Barenia!!!!!!

4. I know which one you are talking about, D! I totally understand how you feel...I always have leather and color dilema, too!...But your box leather one is HAC...little bit different shape from Birkin...So, I think it might be okay...Does your heart sing for that rough H box Birkin?:rolleyes:

5. You know you are a neutral gal...stay away from too much color...

rouge H in a leather you love
    could you do a raisin? It is deep...kind of dark and subtle...pretty with both palladium and gold

6. That rouge H box is still there shopmom? Sooo pretty.

7. I would definitely consider something colorful in swift. It has such a pretty sheen to it, and it smells wonderful! It's not too heavy either. I think one of the reds would be a nice addition to your collection. My personal favorite is rouge vif.

8. Yep, it's still there for some reason which I'm kinda grateful for 'cause I get to go take a peak every once in a while.

Dark raisin? That's possible.....I drooled heavily over Gina's Raisin Kelly.....

9. I vote for Chevre Cormandel in BLACK 35CM Birkin with ruthie hardware because it would be a TOTALLY different look for you to have in your wardrobe. Okay - that is what I want anyway....

10. I love rouge H, and the raisin is splendid.
    What about that gorgeous thalassa blue?
    In case you need to work your way up to the reds.

And I think my favorite color of all the swatches (today at least) is the french blue courcheval. I am seeing it in a kellly with GH....

:yes:

Then again, questions like this make my head spin, since I am still working on my first!!

11. *cough*croc*cough*

12. ....got the Croc, Choo.......vintage Kelly........:love:

13. hmmm...ok, ok. no more croc. :confused1:

raisin (might be hard to find now though), or marron fonce (:love:)... you need more subdued colors... I don't see you with vert anis or poitron at all.

14. prune box or chevre w/ gold hardware, 25 cm birkin.

and send me the hac.

15. Rouge H!!!! :yes: That color looks fabulous on you D!