Here's a few pics of my new Damier Hampstead MM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on the great bag!

2. Congratulations.

3. Congrats!!! It's beautiful. I've been going back and forth between this bag and the berkeley. Do you find that the bottom sticks out on the Hampstead (it doesn't look like it in your pics) and when you snap the sides shut does it close up the bag alot so that it's pretty secure?

4. Beautiful piece!
    Congrats :smile:

5. Thanks!! The bottom of the MM does not stick out too much. I think it's perfect. The bottom of the GM sticks out a lot. It has a really big bottom. The MM is more of a purse, tote, handbag all in one. The GM is more of a big Tote.

When you snap the sides it doesn't make it 'secure' because there is no zipper or anything at the top to secure it; but when you snap the sides it does make the opening at the top a lot smaller.

6. Thanks everyone!! You made me feel a lot better about spending all this money on a bag especially since this is just one of many I plan on purchasing? :heart:

7. Very nice, congrats!

8. It's a great bag. Enjoy it!

9. wise choice...the hampstead is lovely in ebene!

10. Congrats, enjoy your new Hampstead MM!

11. Congratulations. I got my Ebony Hampstead MM a month ago and LoVe it. I got Mono Zippy Wallet to go with mine.

12. It's a beauty! Congrats on your new bag! You picked a wonderful one!

13. love it. I have just bought the hampstead PM azur and love it tooooo!

14. The hampstead is so pretty on you!!! Good choice.

15. congrats! i'm loving the damier more and more :love: