Here we go again :)

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Okay.....................................

You guys are eventually gonna get sick of me.......I'm getting sick of myself! I'm soooo indecisive right now!!!!! BUT................I've gone and fallen in love w/ yet ANOTHER bag!

And I think this is the one this time!!!!
11558_BKHMA-1_d2.jpg

I LOVE the structure of it....and I don't have a structured bag yet (the Heritage stripe doesn't count caz it's a "fun" and very casual bag...haha!)

Thanks a lot kimmie! You are the enabler here (or should I blame Suneshine for this?) Lol....you made the bag look so tempting! Do you love it? Is it a good size?

I really like this bag...but to me it's a very elegant and/or business-y type of bag. For me, it wouldn't fit my lifestyle. What about for you? Would it be something you could actually see yourself using and cordinating with your wardrobe?

Just trying to ask the questions I'd ask myself!:smile:

Are you on the fence about the Chelsea satchel?

I really like this bag...but to me it's a very elegant and/or business-y type of bag. For me, it wouldn't fit my lifestyle. What about for you? Would it be something you could actually see yourself using and cordinating with your wardrobe?

Just trying to ask the questions I'd ask myself!:smile:

Are you on the fence about the Chelsea satchel?
Yeah, I could make it work....besides, I'm at the point in my life where I am going to be going to interviews, and I will need a more structured bag...plus I think the pink on the scarf and on the inside lighten it up a bit...make it less "stiff." KWIM?

I don't think I'm on the fence anymore about the Chelsea Satchel because I feel this bag (the Madeline) is more me.

Yeah, I could make it work....besides, I'm at the point in my life where I am going to be going to interviews, and I will need a more structured bag...plus I think the pink on the scarf and on the inside lighten it up a bit...make it less "stiff." KWIM?

I don't think I'm on the fence anymore about the Chelsea Satchel because I feel this bag (the Madeline) is more me.

Well, I think it certainly would make a good interview bag...it really broadcasts clean elegance to me. I'm an English prof, so I'm too frumpy for this bag!:lol:

LAltiero~

I know that the SA at my COACH boutique said that COACH is really hoping for this bag to take off, because they named it after a girl. She said whenever a bag is named a girls' name, they plan on making it a line that will stick around for a longtime and sell very well. Makes sense...Ali, Mandy, Carly, Chelsea, Miranda, and there you go MADELINE. I love the lining...it is soft PINK!!! The pink scarf is definitely the finishing touch!!!

LA! Im telling you this is a must have bag! Its absolutely perfect in every aspect IMO. Here are a few more pics of mine. I'll be using this baby daily for a loooooong time!

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 722.jpg
    Ebay Pics 722.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Ebay Pics 723.jpg
    Ebay Pics 723.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Ebay Pics 724.jpg
    Ebay Pics 724.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Ebay Pics 725.jpg
    Ebay Pics 725.jpg