Here We Go Again Sale??? 50-75% Off

sararyan

bengal furbaby
Aug 29, 2006
Just saw this on another tPF Deals & Steals:

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/hayden-harnett-75-off-425525.html

75% off ALL fall apparel,handbags and outerwear and 50% off ALL fall boots.

Website doesn't look too different to me (except the Wyeth totes at 40% & 50% off), but maybe you need to enter HH's site via some new sale link. . .

Maybe one of you knows more about this latest discount after they just raised prices again??

Happy Hunting - again :graucho:

Last edited:
I can't sleep and thanks to my dear amiga cherub who PMd me XOXOXO...I just saw this....

But I didn't get an email and I can't find the items at more than 50% off..no matter what I do don't see anything either Boo Hoo!

Oh..I just give up..I am gonna surf the HH jetstream..and let it take me where it may...I am Zen..I am a leaf..I am...not gonna make myself too nuts this go round..LOL

from the post in the Deals thread...it may be for the Brooklyn store ONLY......

thank goodness.....we all need a rest.

I read that HH is planning to open a new location in Grand Central Station. According to Toni "We’re actually in talks with Grand Central Terminal. They’re revamping their retail scene and it’s an amazing place. It’s just very bureaucratic so it’s moving kind of slowly. Which is ok because we have a lot going on right now! But having a store is so important. Without your own store, you can’t tell the whole story and I’m really into the narrative."

I read that HH is planning to open a new location in Grand Central Station. According to Toni "We’re actually in talks with Grand Central Terminal. They’re revamping their retail scene and it’s an amazing place. It’s just very bureaucratic so it’s moving kind of slowly. Which is ok because we have a lot going on right now! But having a store is so important. Without your own store, you can’t tell the whole story and I’m really into the narrative."

:faint:...although I live in NYC and in really quite logistical proximity to the mothership..it's a PITA to get there by subway and driving is also a PITA as is finding parking..GCC is one 20 minute subway ride away..so this would be amazing...and dangerous too..:nuts: