Here they are! LM midi and I'm Yours pics!!

Tash1

Jan 15, 2008
Pounding the streets
Oh Karenina! It looks fab-u-lous on you!! Is the grey as yummy as you expected? As you know I'm still pondering over mine, but for reference, how tall are you? Thanks! x :tup:

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Karen,

I"m doing the "happy" dance right now.

If I didn't know better, I would say that was a dark grey LM!!!

It looks just like my LM, just maybe a little smaller. Wow!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing all these great pictures. Your the best!

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
Oh Karenina! It looks fab-u-lous on you!! Is the grey as yummy as you expected? As you know I'm still pondering over mine, but for reference, how tall are you? Thanks! x :tup:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE and ADORE the dark grey leather! It is just scrumptious! I had a LM in dark grey that I sold b/c it was too big so I am so excited to have my dark grey bag! I am 5'3.

Tash1

Jan 15, 2008
Pounding the streets
I LOVE LOVE LOVE and ADORE the dark grey leather! It is just scrumptious! I had a LM in dark grey that I sold b/c it was too big so I am so excited to have my dark grey bag! I am 5'3.
Thanks sweetie for that! The bag looks perfect for your size, I'm 5ft 7ish, so wanted to see if it would be too small or not? BUT, I think I'm gonna stick with it!! :tup:

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
I told you hon!! I am so excited! I knew you would be too! I am so glad that you like it. I bet that you will get yours today for sure sine I already have mine.

Just to show you here is the LM that I sold. You can see the LM midi is a better fit for me.

Attachments

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
Thanks sweetie for that! The bag looks perfect for your size, I'm 5ft 7ish, so wanted to see if it would be too small or not? BUT, I think I'm gonna stick with it!! :tup:
I don't think it will be too small for you at all. It is a good size bag. The PERFECT size for me! Lovebags2 is tall I think she is about your height or a bit taller and she got the LM midi! You will have to ask her when she gets it.

Sep 5, 2007
Congrats! They both so yummy and looks great on you! Thanks for the great modeling pics! I may want a IY soon after seeing you pics!