Here she it....Metallic Claire 14234

jrw118

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
I a, not the reveal type...so here she is!
The leather is amazing and I LOVE the lining!:yahoo:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 423
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 259
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 349
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 250
Congrats, she sure is gorgeous. But if the corners are already bothering you, it will probably drive you crazy. I wish Coach had given Claire just a bit more structure on the corners like the Julianne.

She is gorgeous and the lining is way fun.
I fear she looks far too much like a Julianne twin to say I need one of these too. Plus, I'm not a fan of the chain straps, they always dig into my shoulder.

Wow, this bag is a standout! The lining is so cool. I wish Coach would do more patterned linings like this. I see what you mean about the corners, I think that might bother me too.

WOW!! I love that lining too!! Like a hounstooth UP CLOSE!!

In regards to the corners folding, Julianne does that too, so it most likely will happen on ALL of these style bags!! I think she's gorgeous, and quickly got used to Julianne's corners. I think it gives the bag a "relaxed" look!! ha ha ha

By the way not sure if I am going to keep her. she is BEAUTIFUL but I am not fond of the corners folding because of the heavy strap.

:nuts: That lining just killed me. It's fabulous! I adore the chain strap, the metallic leather... I just love it. I have a Julianne and the slouchy corners don't bother me at all, but everybody's different. If it were me, I would definitely keep her. But if it's going to drive you up a wall, it's probably not worth the money to keep her because you won't end up using her. Congrats and let us know what you decide!