Here she is!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, after much thought I decided to go with my HG purchase, the Artsy mm, instead of a new NF! I'm still giddy even an hour after buying it! I'm a little nervous about the stiff strap, but confident that it'll soften with time?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your beautiful Artsy!

3. Congratulations, I hope you enjoy your gorgeous Artsy!

4. I am actually excited for it to patina....*sigh*

5. This is my HG as well! Congrats!

6. Congrats on getting your HG I'm sure you'll enjoy watching her patina!

7. Congrats. Enjoy her in good health

8. Congrats!!! It's beautiful. I've read that you can fill your bag and hang it on a door handle, that will help it soften and mould to your shoulder when you wear it..

BacardiGirl likes this.
  9. That sounds like good advice! ^^^ Absolutely beautiful bag. Congrats!

10. Love this bag! Congrats :smile:

11. I love Artsy. Great choice!

12. Mine is about four months old, and the handle has definitely softened in a good way. I carry it mostly as a shoulder bag and like it tucked close under the shoulder because the straps don't fall off!

13. great LV - congrats!

14. Oh I love the woven handle detail - so pretty. I only wish the straps were longer. I have shoulders like a linebacker & it would not sit comfortably for me. I will enjoy vicariously through you :smile:

15. so lovely Congrats