Here She Is!!!

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
Introducing my brand new St Louis PM in Burgundy!!!!
I purchased her yesterday from the San Francisco Goyard...
i have to say I went in hoping for the black on black PM....only to find out that they did not have this color in the PM size...they could however have ordered it for me but it may take 2-3 months.
I decided to try several colors to see if there would be a second choice that I would be happy with..and thats when the SA brought out the Burgundy and i fell in love with it!!!
I decided that it would be more fun to have this bag in a fun color if the black was not available....
so here she is...and thanks for allowing me to share!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 158
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 169
love it love it!!! Can't wait to "share" when you come back to Maine lol!!!! (is that not an option??!!! lol....) I just may need a little something myself in that color!!! Enjoy!

Congrats, cathi! The burgundy is beautiful on the PM... make sure to wear it with dark denim- the deep berry of the burgundy really shines against that background. Enjoy!

Well.....I saw a post by Cathi mentioning Boston which is nearby - asked her where she was and found out she was living in the same town as me! We met...she had one Gucci I think at the time - I helped her acquire a pre-loved damier speedy and her journey began......and we are both happily in love with our Goyard totes - can't wait to see her new beauty in person this summer! The funny thing is how we are always selling to acquire more more more.....