Here She Is!

She is a BEAUTY!!!:love: I am seriously drooling over here!:drool: I'll have to ask Vlad to ban me from this sub-forum! I am feeling my desire for Hermes is only getting stronger as I am viewing everyone's BEYOND GORGEOUS bags!!!:nuts:

birkin girl said:
Thanks kou , you really helped me with that awful wait .....but she was worth it....!!!!:smile:

You're more than welcome, I know how unnerving it can be to wait for a package. It's definitely even more so when it has to go through Customs. This is another reason that you must wear the JPG whenever you can now. I mean, you went through so much for her.

birkin girl said:
She may even get a outing tomorrow my girls are back to school 2moro so feel like dressing up ! have a little ghost number !!!my dogon key wallet arrived so i'm good to go:smile:

Please take more pictures!!! I love seeing fabulous ladies wearing their Birkins!

LucyInTheStars said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! it looks wonderful on you!! I just cant' wear them.. but you look great! May I ask how tall you are?

Lucy, I'm sure you will look fab in a JPG ... I've seen shorter ladies carrying them and pulling them off very well. Just have faith and strut your stuff!:flowers:

I am 5'9 ... thanks for the slainte funnyredhead do you speak 'as gaelige' ? as for ordering i think like all hermes big guns its a bit of luck and perserverance....will take more pics when i get my collier du chein:supacool:

Congratulations on this beauty and I am sooooo happy for you that she finally materialized! Enjoy her in good health, you two were meant to be together!