Here She Is!!! Tivoli PM (Modeling pics)

Lovelove

Nov 13, 2007
I finally got my tivoli PM today waitied Fedex guy since 8am but got it at 6pm :sad:

She is so cute, I :heart: the size, shape and everything. I was debating between PM and GM but I think PM's good for me and I'm planning on getting BH for my shoulder bag anyways.

she's just lovely!!!.. most likely handheld.. I can put her on my shoulder but not very comfy(I guess rolled handle...). With a big coat, I wouldn't put on my shoulder it was very uncomfortable!!!

I'm 5'2 and 110lb. thanks

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 575
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 423
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 405
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 416
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 420
Thanks for posting the pics! I def. love my tivoli pm a lot more now! When i saw your pics, i was thinking, "i want one of those!!" and then realized that I had one sitting next to me - That's how good it looks on! :P

Congrats on your lovely pm & thanks for the modeling pics! I so enjoy seeing tpfers modeling their new bags! I originally waitlisted for the pm but it was too small for my needs so I got the GM instead. Maybe you can get the GM when you're ready for a shoulder bag...he he.

You look fabulous together!! Over the shoulder doesn't look so very comfortable, but over the arm or handheld both look great. A beautiful bag and a very good size for you ... congrats on your excellent taste!
Waah ... I want one too! :hysteric: