Here she IS! NOW introducing MS. Blue Jean Kelly herself!

Hey Ghost!

Congratz, she's beautiful...and you are looking mighty fab for a woman who just had a baby!!!!

I went to the H Boutique here at home today but didn't see anything that I liked. I love your Blue Jean Kelly though!!!! So, what's next?!

Well....since you asked...:whistle:...I am getting a Blue Jean Vision Agenda. I have to have it to match my bag...just have to.

I don't know what will be in store for me as in 2 days, I will be at Hermes..hmmm...I will try real hard to RESIST!

What fun stuff did you see at your boutique?? I want to know... :drool:

Thanks everybody for sharing with me!!

What are the specs? 32?

She is a 28~ She kind of looks small when just looking at her, But as soon as you put her on, her size is just right. I call her Miss. H.
Miss H can fit: Louis Vuitton zippy wallet, Louis Vuitton make-up pouch, COACH pill case, Crazr phone, MAC powder, and a little bit more if needed.

Pleanty of room.

Thanks for the gracious comments everyone...making a girl feel good about herself:girlsigh::flowers:

oh my gosh you are adorable!!! That is a perfect bag for you!!!

attachment.php

Well....since you asked...:whistle:...I am getting a Blue Jean Vision Agenda. I have to have it to match my bag...just have to.

I don't know what will be in store for me as in 2 days, I will be at Hermes..hmmm...I will try real hard to RESIST!

What fun stuff did you see at your boutique?? I want to know... :drool:

Thanks everybody for sharing with me!!

I tried on a ton of bangles and click clacks but needed them with the silver hardware (they only had gold) since my Ering is Platinum. I saw the Agenda you're going to get (beautiful!). Baby boy started crying and spit up on me while I was there (OMG!!) so I had to rush out. The SAs were great. They came and talked to baby and tried to get him to calm down and tried to locate the bangles for me but there are none left in Hawaii, so I just have to wait.

Hope you have fun in the Chicago H!

You look beautiful with that bag. You are also wearing my favorite color, this means we must be best friends.

YES! absolutely...^^^:flowers:

CobaltBlu~ you are too kind my friend. I hope to take some excellent real clothing pics this weekend in Chicago...HERMES store...I'll have to document my first trip and any new purchases...:graucho:

Riley~ At least you got to check the store out and see if you are interested in anything. I hope nothing catches my eye when I am there...you see what happened when this caught my eye..I am SO BAD! I am way to spontaneous at times....

Sorry about the babe spitting-up, I completely understand. I am glad you had a good experience though. I'll post when I get back with shopping pics!

Yippee!! Giddy Up! Congratulations Ghost!! :party:

Love the Blue Jean! What size is it? I really like the retourne style....it looks great with everything.

If one ever comes my way, I am snapping it up! :biggrin: