Here she is...Miss Madrid in vermillion chevre...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought this little precious during the sale (thank you Tropicgal!) but was accidentally sent a mandarin Covet Me. Quicker than quick BE sent me my bag and she is everything I was hoping for! I have a Coach wristlet in persimmon that I love and the colors are nearly identical. I think with age the vermillion will darken a bit but the leather is soft to the touch, pliable, yet sturdy. And finally I have gunmetal!! I like to carry a big bag with a smaller bag inside for quick trips and this is perfect. So today I'm using my oak Copenhagen (which is breaking in beautifully!) and my little Madrid. I almost wish I went for brass HW as it would be really nice against the coral, but I like the gunmetal just as well and I wanted to change things up.

image-456596383.jpg

Here she is :smile:

image-3165595914.jpg

Against the coach persimmon

image-4127818911.jpg

I did play around with the chain and straps (the chain used as a wristlet for the bag is adorable!), I love most the crossbody. You can certainly do shoulder with or without the chain but this is definitely well suited as either a clutch, wristlet, or xbody :smile:

image-201361720.jpg
  2. Love the color of this leather...I really like the gunmetal as well!

Enjoy!

3. Gorgeous! I love it all...the leather, the hardware and it is beautiful on you! Enjoy ;)

4. The bag looks great on you! I also think the gunmetal is a choise I woudn't have thought about, and it seems to work out very well. Let's know how this leather behaves with use ;)

5. Thanks ladies :smile: that was my one concern: rye leather. Before committing, I has asked someone on TPF how hers was holding up and she replied it was doing really well, so I took the plunge. Here"'s hoping! A little bit of the gunmetal plating was missing from the chain to reveal copper underneath, but it's small and I don't mind. Had I paid full price, though, I think I would have :smile:

6. Beautiful color this is and edgy with the gunmetal.

7. Love this bag style, if they have another sale and this is part of it I know I will be tempted!

8. This bag is still in sale on their site. :graucho:

9. I've had my eye on the chestnut with brass hardware. :smile: