Here she is.......meet Ms. Prugna Coffer!!

Really pretty Miu and SO nice to see the stitching on a real one -- a close up of those pleats would go a long way to helping people with their authenticity questions !!
Enjoy !!

YAY! :yahoo:I just got mine today. I will have to post pics later, because work starts in less than 2 hours. I didn't really know what to expect, because I had never seen/ touched a non- patent leather Coffer. I was blown away by its beauty! :love:I'm glad Styledrops was able to redeem itself by offering this to us at the lower price.

YAY! :yahoo:I just got mine today. I will have to post pics later, because work starts in less than 2 hours. I didn't really know what to expect, because I had never seen/ touched a non- patent leather Coffer. I was blown away by its beauty! :love:I'm glad Styledrops was able to redeem itself by offering this to us at the lower price.
Me too! I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never seen the prugna color IRL. But I immediately fell in love with her the minute I opened the box!! Look forward to your pics! :drinks: